What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Glueberry OG - Dutch Passion

Bobby9

I have 6 Glueberrys just at the end of week 6, they have been a pleasure to grow. First run with Fluence SPYDRX PLUS, AN sensi grow, Blossom Builder and some molasses. Took this pic recently and it really showed the frost these genetics are kicking out in combination with the lights and feeding schedule.

Pics are from start of week 3 flower, mid week 5 and end of week 6.

Attachments

• 20180909_190508.jpg
    20180909_190508.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 20180826_184831.jpg
    20180826_184831.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 2018-09-20 09.01.35.jpg
    2018-09-20 09.01.35.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 35

Bobby9

Haven't tasted yet as I'm still to harvest but there seems to be two phenotypes. One is a very fruity blueberry diesel type smell and the other is earthy with a sort of burnt rubber aroma that makes your eyes water - very pungent!

I've been very impressed with the new lights so far, similar yield to 1200w of HPS with half the consumption and really seems to bring out the frost, colour and smell of each strain.

nickman

Veteran
Looks like a nice strain. What is it gg4 x blueberry...

EVERYTIME I see a thread with those lights I’m more and more interested in them...!!!...

What’s the heat like coming off of them? Looks to me like they have a nice coverage...!!!...

meizzwang

A brief smoke report on DP's glueberry OG can be found here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=335615&page=8

Without a doubt, it was worth the space and effort to grow this strain. The flavor and yield is fantastic, but effects are nominal in my "weed prick" opinion LOL Such high standards only happen when you have access to so many different strains though. If I was on a deserted island and only had glueberry OG, I'd be very happy with that.