What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so much for the damper...too slippery to get up on the roof safely...got all the ducts leading to the outside blocked off at least...not gonna need to water much tonight...bare minimum until it warms back up...

X

xavier7995

Well...most stuff seems to have made it other than some basil. Time will tell on a few...looked ok but when I watered it just sort of sat there looking back at me. Picked up the container and I guess a few were still moist when the cold came as they were frozen solid. I laughed a bunch. They can thaw and get watered at their leisure.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Going to get a bunch of rain here the next few days, yard needs mowing but that ain’t gonna happen today.

I am thankful to only have a plate or two to trim at a time.....cherry gorilla cookies off to cure for a month or six.

picture.php

Now that I look closer, I missed a small brown leaf

picture.php

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Electric 12v dampers are a good way to go.
Just have a transformer on the same outlet as the fan so they work together.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
back from the store...good one 2020,didn't see this one coming!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I pulled my A/Cs yesterday, and today it's snowing. It was over 70 last Friday. Fertilizer top dress day here, so like 35 to go. It's pretty painless. Every pot gets one tablespoon, then I can slack off for 10 more days:)

Akss

Damn i havent even heard of ichy shoveling any snow yet. He must be to busy trimming that greenhouse up...

Akss

Yeah who knows..maybe he'll chime in soon and update us on his shoveling adventures. Best go feed the gals wont noone else do it...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fucking freezing rain still. Lost power at grow for almost 8 hours today. Temps only got down to 65 so I think we're good as long as it doesn't happen overnight.
Been looking at a generator again. Cheapest one I've found so far is 40 grand. Waiting on tinker afb to have their sale. Maybe find a deal on a 50kw.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:rtfo::yay::rtfo:
GDay familia well I survived the 3 day birthday party, smoked more ganja at that party than I have in the last 5yrs since I stopped growing
unreg, Hammer and unk those are some seriously frosty dankness right there fam
:skiiing:

X

xavier7995

:freezing: 'member when i was bitching about the heat?

i 'member...:D

I get the impression your are a bit south..AZ/NM? Man I still can't get used to Colorado weather. Went over to pick up my kid from school and we were all walking around in t-shirts...still have a good 6 inches on the ground* and it was single digits most of the day...but sun came out so it felt like 60 or whatever. It is both nice and really frustrating.

*yadda yadda dick joke goes here