What's new

Grow Shop in Stockholm?

Thaniel

Seems like there is one in Märsta, but anything near the downtown area? If anyone is from around here, I'm also looking for a good tobacco shop, the best place to get sushi, a glass pipe, and good bars.

Thanks!
Thaniel.

I miss this sooo much, it's a real problem.

passion

Badly there is no more growshop at all in stockholm, more that the one in marsta.
I cant figure out any good tobaccoshop more than the one located in "gamla stan" at Vasterlanggatan 15 (<----the street adress). The name of the shop is Le mirage.

Hans Blix

Two pothead friendly tobacco shops in Södermalm are Danis tobak (Östgötagatan 33) and, a few blocks away, 69:ans tobak (Götgatan 69), the latter with some bongs and stuff. Most tobacco shops in Stockholm carry some pothead friendly products.

Koi

There is also a shop in Gamla Stan called 34. Or maybe it is trettiofyran.
If you want to eat good sushi. I would recommend a visit to Medborgarplatsen.
There is two good sushi places on each exit of the subway station.
There is also a good one with Japanese staff a bit up on Folkkungagatan.
Near that crazy garlic restaurant.

am allso looking for a grow supply from sweden with an online shop, i want to order to copenhagen?

anyone knows some good shops?

Koi

Sorry, I misread. I thought you said something else. No there only is that one in Märsta.
But I've heard the police surveys it. Stopping cars that been heading away from a store. Then making a bust at their apartments.

Latest posts

Latest posts