What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can only attach 1 photo a time...Help !!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Ok guys many of you know I've been off the forums for many yrs and just getting back into things. So I'm having a problem with uploading pics.....Here's what's happening. When I make a post I go to the advanced.....then I click on manage attachments. But no matter know many photos I upload only one will be shown. I'm gonna post a photo to show you guys

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 31

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Ok in the above post I uploaded 2 pics and only 1 is there. I choose from file....of the 5 choose from file things you click on I used two of them, one for each pic then uploaded but it only shows one. Somebody know what I'm doing wrong ???? When I click on choose file I see the pics I'm trying to attach to the post, but when I send the post it's always only one pic. Maybe some of the great members on here can help me....I'm not a technology type person lol

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
I upload to my albums first then use the ‘insert images’ button on right underneath the smilies... is that any good?

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I upload to my albums first then use the ‘insert images’ button on right underneath the smilies... is that any good?
That is what I also do brunch. I know there is a limit of 5 pictures per post, but I don't know why it's only showing his one. The "Attachments" might only allow 1 attachment.

T

Teddybrae

Yep. upload to yr "Albums" first. then you have the option of also usin "BB Code" (Right click ... select copy then select paste into post).

this is easier if you have ICMag open on two tabs.

cheers!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
When I go to load images it takes me to my photos on my iPhone

I'm on the mobile site I'm gonna switch it and try to do these things you guys suggested. I uploaded 5 pics but the last one is the only one it shows

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I'll try poking around on loading the website on my phone, see if there is an easier way to figure it out. Never actually used the mobile site so not sure what you even see tbh :D

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
I use my phone for the website, but I have it on full site- much easier to use imho

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I upload 5 pics and the last 5th one is what's posted. Gee I dunno guys I used to know how to do everything. But after nearly a decade I can't remember wtf I used to do. I used to have a laptop and drag them I think but I don't have a laptop now. This iPhone should work. I know I've seen guys have more than one thumbnail attach....hell I know once I attach 2 pics to the thumbnail but can't remember what I did.....dang

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I think the problem is you only have one attachment like paper clip icon if you use the mountain with the sun icon insert image you can have the 5 but you need the URL for the picture which is kind of a pain in the ass to get on mobile you need to open the image in a new tab

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've tried everything I don't know wtf is wrong. When I go to choose file it takes me to my photos on my iPhone. I doesn't take me to my albums ???? Anymore tips guys??? I've gotta figure this out I need to upload a few pics per post. I've got some grow threads I'm doing