What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
roof probably. 12 yr old varmints can drive farm vehicles, and on the road in certain circumstances. why not roof? i used to jump off of roofs that would kill me now if i fell. kids are much more durable...:redface:
not anymore,kids are pussies these days...if a parent let their kids roam free like i did they would be arrested nowadays...heck,even the weirdos would at least gave you candy if you got in their white panel van! simpler times...:D

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
not anymore,kids are pussies these days...if a parent let their kids roam free like i did they would be arrested nowadays...heck,even the weirdos would at least gave you candy if you got in their white panel van! simpler times...:D
Shit some of the shit I did as a kid was fucked up.

Use to drag a buddy around in a shopping cart behind the bike. Then whip the cart at another guy on a bike to try and knock him down. The dude in the cart would try and tackle the other biker. Or just crash up derby on bikes. Smashing into each other.

Or we would shoot each other with BB guns. Our little game of war. I remember my brother laying in ferns and shooting Mike and Robby in the legs under the ferns. Laughed my ass off because they had no idea where or who was shooting them.

The shit we did was crazy compared to kids today.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
0EF865BE-A9F4-475B-868D-CE9C68F50C30.jpeg
BDE9114D-96B2-440A-9651-A0A2812F99B9.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...think i'm starting to recover from the whole daylight savings thing...or at least managed to not sleep until noon...
trying to decide if i'm gonna go ride,which would be nice since it's actually not windy and a good temp,or tackle more of the #@$%&! trimming...just have an oz or two left from one round,then just 3 totes left to deal with from the next round...
and some bike stuff to deal with...so probably just stay home and deal with trimming again...bleh

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
That is a nice score! hey wanted to ask as you mentioned this a few days ago ,what kind of practical results are you actually seen? I might try it. >>> https://www.cannagardening.com/cannazym
Well I use it as a mild PK booster. It is derived from MKP same as the PK13/14 just a lower dose.
I like that I can cut out N found in the A&B at the end of a run and keep on the P and K.
I use it at 10ml’s per gallon throughout flower.

madalasatori

Veteran
Shit some of the shit I did as a kid was fucked up.

Use to drag a buddy around in a shopping cart behind the bike. Then whip the cart at another guy on a bike to try and knock him down. The dude in the cart would try and tackle the other biker. Or just crash up derby on bikes. Smashing into each other.

Or we would shoot each other with BB guns. Our little game of war. I remember my brother laying in ferns and shooting Mike and Robby in the legs under the ferns. Laughed my ass off because they had no idea where or who was shooting them.

The shit we did was crazy compared to kids today.
Reminds me of rock fights, hours spent attacking each other in fixed positions (usually a fallen tree) chucking rocks the size of hens eggs as hard as we could. Much blood was spilt

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper:super nice day out...so i ended up cleaning up the workshop and emptying pots and now getting ready to wash the stack of pots i just hosed out....good times!
trimming later for a double header of grow chores i hate!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper:

:dance013: done cleaning finally! only like 70 pots today...bagged up rootballs,vacuumed the grow shop,washed pots,and mopped the kitchen...time for lunch then on to trimming...best birthday ever! (kidding,not my birthday and it's super nice out so it was more like torture to stay home and work)
IMG_20230314_152838967.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts