What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Server Upgrade Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drift13

I want to say :thank you: to all those that bring us IC.
Because without y'all those of us new to the grow scene would be ...lost in the wilderness.
Again :thank you:

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
look forward to the upgrade, thanks for the hard work Skip... :tiphat:

V

vonforne

Great work as usual Skip. How many days will we be offline in the new year?

Skip

Veteran
I doubt we'd be down more than a day at most. More likely a couple of hours, if that.

One thing that probably will take time, is transferring the images which might take days.

But it's likely we'll transfer most of them before the switch over.

Skip

Veteran
UPDATE: The new server is setup and we're in the process of transferring files, so you may notice some speed issues on the site today and tomorrow. We're still on target for switching to the new server at the beginning of the new year!

Many thanks to Gypsy and all our donors for enabling us to afford a new server! :0)

oneshot

UPDATE: The new server is setup and we're in the process of transferring files, so you may notice some speed issues on the site today and tomorrow. We're still on target for switching to the new server at the beginning of the new year!

Many thanks to Gypsy and all our donors for enabling us to afford a new server! :0)

Skip, awesome to hear!

Along with the new hardware, is the bandwidth to the server going to be upped as well?

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
This is great!

Other than the server fund, how can some nobody like myself support the efforts of the entire icmag family?

Cheers and here's to a new year!
Budelight

Skip

Veteran
This is great!

Other than the server fund, how can some nobody like myself support the efforts of the entire icmag family?

Cheers and here's to a new year!
Budelight
Let's see...
1. You can tell your friends about icmag and get them to participate in the forums.
2. You can contribute articles and images for our magazine (International Cannagraphic).
3. You can purchase genetics at Seedbay or Seedboutique which help support the site. Esp. the server fund donations!
4. You might attend the IC 420 event in Amsterdam and meet your fellow icmagers and have a great time too.
5. Help out with the moderation by reporting posts that violate our guidelines. Those who do this well can become forum mods.
6. Offer suggestions to improve the site and report issues with the website when you notice them.

It's people like you who participate in the site in these ways that make ICMAG such a great place to exchange cannabis info.

Thanks to all who have contributed in whatever way to ICMag!

SetHeh

I don't know if the following is caused by server upgrade, but I can't access ICMag.com from ANY web browser on my PC. I get the following error when I try to open the website:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /modules/ICMAG/index.php on this server.

I can, however, access ICMag if I use TOR (surfing the web via proxies).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts