What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone heard of Godzuki?

kyndone

this is a strain i hopefully will be getting my hands on, has anyone grown it, or have any pics of it, to my best knowledge its a G-13 crossed with Bullrider, and a very hardy beast of a girl., would love to hear any info from anyone.

kyndone

i did find a picture of the finished product, but now i read that it could be G-13 X Trainwreck,......?, any input would be welcome,

52468c049e30b08b7c3037e9285af763_613547.jpg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wasnt he the annoying 'cute' young monster in the godzilla cartoons?

sort of like a reptilian equivalent of scrappy doo ??

VG

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Godzuki is by Billygoat seeds and is Green Giant x Thai

Here's the original Godzuki test grow by Billygoat

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=3841

Dried bud shots

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=24736

Here's what Billygoat said about Godzuki

The Cross Godzuki

Well, this cross started out as a joke. Yes, it was just a joke and a what do you think will happen and come of this cross. I wasn't think to much, but i knew i had got parents to work with. The make up of this cross is alittle different from most cross. I used two different female mothers in the cross and my famous Pure Thai male that is used in all my other crosses IE "Bangkok Betty and Oriental Express" In all three crosses i use the same Pure Thai male i call Disco Pete. He's a stud for sure and with all the trails one wants in a male, but the two females are another thing. The two females are Green Giant Fem's i was testing at the Time for Fet at Spice Brother's seeds. I did a test for him when he came out with these fem's. Well, from the start i loved these plants and found only a couple of different pheno's. One was a monster yielder, but on the leafy side, but weight was this girls prize. The other pheno was weight, but tight nugs that had a high pistol count over leaf. More a Bud to leaf ratio on this one and buds that where the size of a patatoe to a golf ball. This girl was a more open plant with less chance of mold, then pheno 1. That girl was so bushy and tight and i would say a plant with a chance of mold, but never had any problems with her. Ok, now we know the pheno i used. I used these two pheno and packed in a couple of clones of male thai's. I'd say about three for sure and about 12-15 clones of the Green Giant pheno and all clones. Well my 3x3 Ebb&Flo table was full and everything going well. Pollen every where and fan blowing all over. Well lets just say in the end. I had a few thousand seeds for sure. Now, that was the great news. Well, after letting then dry and cure. I get some all packaged up and out to friends and auction. Then i start to package up the rest for future acutions. Well, lets just say i had a visit from Johnny and they took the thousand or so seeds that was plan for others to enjoy. Well, once things start to cool from my bust. I start getting feedback from all over the place asking what the hell is Godzuki and the others. Well, i aks what's going on. They say its one of the largest all around weeds they've seen in awhile and the taste is something they never had before or tasted like it. Well, of coarse they want more seeds and i'm thinking great. Well, moral of this story or rant. I was just messing around with thre good parents and these littel green asian giants become something i never thought they would be. Great weed with a totally different taste from others. Not to mention the killer purple pheno that was in the mix that caught everyone off by surprise. Once i started getting all the great feedbakcs from everyone. I made sure that i kept the seeds that i had in safe location. Yes, i always place extra seeds in safe location ASAP. Just incase of what happen to me. Point, I will be working this cross over and growing every last seeds from the first old run and checking all pheno and renewing seed stock to share with everyone. Boy, this one was not a plan, but a joke and did Godzuki really play a joke on us. Well, enough ranting for now. I hope your not upset with the story of the making of Godzuki. You take care and i look forward to you and your buddies post.
Take care,
BG

kyndone

so there is more than one Godzuki out there?, ive googled the name and not found much about it, but ive heard two different stories about it now, and two totally different breeds, ocean, can you tell me more about the S.D. version of it?,

Billygoat

Billgoats' was created long after the SanDiego Godzuki. Bullrider dusted with Afghani #1

Really! Mine was started in 2002. So, who did the San Diego cross then? I could careless about the name, but it would be nice to know more. I'll be sure to rename mine something else. On the next run of seeds any ways. Wouldn't want people getting confused.

Would like to know more.
Thanks,
BG

PS, I like how people put much thought into names. Mine, Green Giant x Thai. You would think my cross would fit the name better then Bullrider x Afghani, but no worries.

Latest posts

Latest posts