What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Airborne - G13

LM_714

This is Elite's Airborne G13

Overall rating: 8.5 / 10

Smell: 9/10, very skunky musky flavor that stinks up any area.
Taste: 7/10 taste is decent but a little bit harsh
Stone: 8/10 Definitely a couch locker that does its job well.
Quality: 8.5/10 very strong breed with decent size yields.

Attachments

• 97.jpg
    97.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 208
  • 99.jpg
    99.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 187
  • 100.jpg
    100.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 197

skunky 59

hi
i m currently growing this strain
it s very indica shape
i m in the 3rd week of 12/12 and it begins to flower
so smell for the moment
hi

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
So is Airborne G13 the sativa/haze cut, not the fabled indica cut that supposedly came from a lab in Mississippi?

Airborne G13 cutting actually looks more similar to the G13 x Northern Lights #2 hybrid :)

EDIT: THe Smoke edit in this Thread is 1:1 what i smoked at the Cup :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ost

TerpeneDream

Is this strain still pumpin'?

Are there multiple versions?

I heard of it as "Airborne OG"…. IS THIS THE SAME STRAIN?

I had a small taste from a Colorado grower (who sadly let her go)….

This shit was amazing…It was really lemony and more indica
Would love to grow her...

Last edited:
Airborne G13 cutting actually looks more similar to the G13 x Northern Lights #2 hybrid :)
I still wonder if its thai in the #2, but I need to compare Dutch Passions's Oasis to The Flying Dutchmen's Aurora B, then maybe one can find where or if thai recesses.

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
I still wonder if its thai in the #2, but I need to compare Dutch Passions's Oasis to The Flying Dutchmen's Aurora B, then maybe one can find where or if thai recesses.

Well i smoked one of the G13 on the last IC-CUP 4/20 and i have to say its not what i said before... its more like the old hazes... pepper & musky taste... the titans haze is a good match to it imo

Easy7

Veteran

EDIT: THe Smoke edit in this Thread is 1:1 what i smoked at the Cup :)

C-bus Dumpster is supposedly G13 x NL. Airborne G13 seems worlds apart from Nevilles' G13. The only airborne cross I worked with was the deep chunk cross. Those all smelled like bubblegum in veg, as I never did flower them.

LostTribe

Premium user
I know I just ordered a pack to see how they match up to this sample off the clone I just tried! Can't wait also running a couple 88Ghash x's

Sorry but was that a verified cut? My experience of her was supreme skunk garlic and the flowers were tiny kinda like peyote purple, but tight and skunky. Could be I may be talking about another strain and was told the wrong info.

LostTribe

Premium user
Sorry but was that a verified cut? My experience of her was supreme skunk garlic and the flowers were tiny kinda like peyote purple, but tight and skunky. Could be I may be talking about another strain and was told the wrong info.

Yes Garlic for sure made me think it could be garlic bud before I knew what it really was. Had this a lot of times over the years just wasn't ever labeled. Nice for pain relief.

2/2 reeferman's Ag-13 up and veggin looking identical and pushing 2nd leaf set already.

LostTribe

Premium user
These are looking like they are gonna be the most Indica plants I have ever worked and they are only at 2nd leaf sets at this point....Excited! Hope the resemble the mom!

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran

G`day MJTI

For Thai in Northern Lights . Look for NL #7-#8-#9

The # system was a degree of Sativa in the cross .
NL#1 was NL affie x Afhgani #1 #.
The # system went all the way up the scale with Colombian , Thai and Indian crosses .

NL #5 was the NL Affie x Hawaiian then Bxd . That was the legendary NL #5 and it was a clone .

That info is from Mr NL .

Nevil mis informed us about Thai in NL ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .