What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

afghan and red trichomes

igrowone

Veteran
some nice red stuff there, this is like the stories of old back in the day
we were all chasing the colors/names/stories, some of them actually turned out to be true

Unk_OG

Yes!

Yes!

some nice red stuff there, this is like the stories of old back in the day
we were all chasing the colors/names/stories, some of them actually turned out to be true

Yeah, I’m mid 50’s in age so I remember good Hash. This was it. It was the best I have had in at least 25 years. Felt like I was back in the high school parking lot, hahahahaha!!

They had 2oz of it. It was Red, soft not hard pressed, almost spongy, very fresh. Scored a gram at first to check quality. You can see in the pic it held a flame. Taste was amazing! Once I did, I sent my nephew back (because I was ripped and not about to drive, hahahaha) to go buy the rest, lol. Got it all but a gram.

Then I spent over an hour running around town, trying to find a proper hash pipe. The sorry-ass example in the picture was the best I could do on short notice that day.

The really cool thing I thought was that as old-timers, we relate all the stories of being able to buy great stuff decades ago, when we were young. We tell them stories of how amazing the stuff was, but we have no way to back it up. This time I had the closest thing for proof that I was ever going to have.

Last edited: