What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3 Blue Stars

Miraculous Meds

Keep on Rollin!

Keep on Rollin!

Some flower pics from the last few harvests.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

billb

Veteran
This blue star looks awesome! I want this in my garden asap! Lol
Where can I find these? Miraculous meds, bravo my friend! You make it look so easy! Great job

Miraculous Meds

This blue star looks awesome! I want this in my garden asap! Lol
Where can I find these? Miraculous meds, bravo my friend! You make it look so easy! Great job
Thanks bud. I have a small lot of original f1s left, that im going to make f2s, plus a back cross, and see how they do. I have some pollen to make more f1's too. In some time, if the offspring prove worthy, id like to get them to the bay to support the site.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks bud. I have a small lot of original f1s left, that im going to make f2s, plus a back cross, and see how they do. I have some pollen to make more f1's too. In some time, if the offspring prove worthy, id like to get them to the bay to support the site.

Awesome looking project MM.
Even if ya don't get those to the bay please get a few out to good friends so they're not lost.

Your pics are stellar!
Even if the flowers aren't Blue. Hehe

Miraculous Meds

I recently did another run of the f1 blue stars and selected several candidates to run again and possibly include in the breeding project. Some f2's have been made and need testing. Also I have some blue star bx to test out as well. For the bx I crossed the death star mother to, 2 f1 blue star males.

i love seeing a cross where the father shines even after two crosses away from original berry genetics, i know a lot of selection must have been done, great job

Miraculous Meds

i love seeing a cross where the father shines even after two crosses away from original berry genetics, i know a lot of selection must have been done, great job

112 to 1 on the original runs. When I get some time, ill add some pics. got to run the winning phenos again, along with making a specific cross to the blue star stand out mother with a few males to test out which cross passes on the special blueberry characteristics. Lots of work and testing to be done, but a worthy project to put the effort into in my opinion. Thanks for checking in bud.:tiphat:

Wuachuma

Happy 40th Terrapin!

Happy 40th Terrapin!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I was living on a commune in Guenerville. One of the landowners was a tapper from the pit back in the day. SO he got us tickets to Terrapin twice a week. What an experience.

We also held an acid test party at the commune. Old heads and H.A.
I was passing out tabs and also brewing wachuma (san pedro) for the weekend.