What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jamaica 2016

blastfrompast

Veteran
planning on a trip in Nov.

Taking wifey and kid with me and I'm hoping to tour a fruit plantation..

I see enough mj growing but man I would love to pick fresh tropical fruit off some trees....

Wifey seems set on Beaches as the kiddo is coming.

Thoughts for those who have been?

Stinkymutt

Youll find someone who will hook you up for a nice tour . A whole day excursion is nice as well . Depending on where you stay theres usually water falls nearby and a hundred things to do besides . If you can get out into the farming towns and meet some people it can be very memorable . Im trying to plan for november as well and we will have our daughter for the first time . Should be a good time , I hope !
peace
mutt

etncrew

My wife and I are planning on going back to the Negril area in Feburary 2017 for our five year anniversary. We were married at Sandals Negril but we aren't sure we want to go back there. Anyone have an recommendations?

If you go to Negril, watch out for a guy who calls himself Tony Montana! He sorta sells cannabis but is sketchy as hell. In fact, that whole beach is sketchy as hell. Maybe they cleaned it up but we thought we might die behind some shack there. I can't even imagine leaving the beach with a local after my experience in Negril. Be safe!

Shaheed

planning on a trip in Nov.

Taking wifey and kid with me and I'm hoping to tour a fruit plantation..

I see enough mj growing but man I would love to pick fresh tropical fruit off some trees....

Wifey seems set on Beaches as the kiddo is coming.

Thoughts for those who have been?

Well I live in JA so it all depends on where you wanna go. My Cousin and I run a Ganja Tours company, but if you want to do something else, just let me know, we can set up anything you want almost....we are well connected in Negril....my dad lives there and I do research on the Ganja farms there

txuck

Ive been there , checking some fields, with people from kingston university that are serching cannabis.
Orange hill has really nice weed, most of them hybrids, but i saw some nice organic fields .
Anyway a like the beach in Negril, pattys are amazing, jerck chicken, goat all food u can try.
Guiness is a good option for beer, i dont like red stripe.
agur

Attachments

• jamaika.jpg
    jamaika.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 56

txuck

Some jamaica Pink, from a nice organic plantation

Attachments

• jamaika pink.jpg
    jamaika pink.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 58

txuck

different times of flowering,, all year almost 12 hours, for me that i live north of Spain this is amazing, and the amazing soil from Jamaica, the sun and that big rains almost all the days ,,, lovely:tiphat:

Attachments

• jammm.jpg
    jammm.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 68
  • jammmmm.jpg
    jammmmm.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 55

txuck

This is some Chemd D and some nice Hash,,,, hash was really good, and i use to pay no more than 5 $,,,
Rum is good too, and people are amazing , i will go for sure on december for the cannabis cup :tiphat:

Attachments

• jammmmmmmm.jpg
    jammmmmmmm.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 52

txuck

some sativas and Negril beach:biggrin:

Attachments

• jamaaaaa.jpg
    jamaaaaa.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 53
  • jamamama.jpg
    jamamama.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 55
  • jamaikkaiia.jpg
    jamaikkaiia.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 52
  • jamaikaaa.jpg
    jamaikaaa.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 63

Green Squall

I've always wondered why the Jamaicans grow in tires and if it is safe? Is it toxic, does it have any detrimental effect on the plant, etc?

Burt

Veteran
werd
Do you grow your own lines shaheed?
We need to chill with the nayabingis and burn down Babylon, or at least try our best to
I know I do
Irie!

Shaheed

werd
Do you grow your own lines shaheed?
We need to chill with the nayabingis and burn down Babylon, or at least try our best to
I know I do
Irie!

Trying to chief, seeking landraces from all over the world as much as we can get. The Nyahbingi are our friends, anytime u want....pm me if you like

Stinkymutt

Possibly planning a trip to Jam in april . Torn because wife wants beach I want cabins out of the way haha
peace
Mutt