What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Super Duper Beautiful or Trippy Photo Thread!

wutwut

Veteran
IMG-20190831-144858.jpg

Slim Pickens

Veteran
Brings back memories when my best friend and I were in Junior "High", (grade 8 - 14 years old) and thought it would be cool to score some Purple Micro Dot during lunch hour, at the "High" school down the block. He knew a friend that had just scored a 100 lot, and he was in the back parking lot selling it all. Needless to say, business that day was brisk.

We combined our lunch money and paid $5.00 for 2 double hits. We debated whether or not to save it, or to drop acid and go to class. Of course we decided to take it. I can still remember the teacher scribbling something on the chalk board, and watching the letters dance off the chalk board, then looking at my buddy and saying we need to cut the rest of our classes and get the hell out of there.

What can I say....:bat:...... it sounded like a good idea at the time.....:whistling:

RMS

:smoweed:

Most of us have done sh*t like that and lived to tell the tale.I don't know that I could handle a hit of that anymore.:biggrin:

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Hurricane Dorian

Hurricane Dorian

1076735156.jpg

Astronaut Nick Hague, aboard the International Space Station, posted this photograph of Hurricane Dorian to Twitter on Sept. 2, 2019. He added, "You can feel the power of the storm when you stare into its eye from above

RMS

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Paradogs

Paradogs

1ninetymiles43Pmn1t4o0z6o1_540.jpg

During World War II, the 13th (Lancashire) Parachute Battalion started an adventurous experiment as it prepared for D-Day: enlisting dogs into their ranks. The so-called "paradogs" (short for "parachuting dogs") were specifically trained to perform tasks such as locating mines, keeping watch and warning about enemies.

RMS

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
NHMWildlifePOTY19a-7.jpg

A newborn hippo was keeping close to its mother in the shallows of Lake Kariba, Zimbabwe, when a large bull made a beeline for them. He chased the mother, then seized the calf in his huge gape, clearly intent on killing it. All the while, the distraught mother looked on

Fabien_Michenet_Wildlife_Photographer_Year.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg

A juvenile jackfish peers out from inside a small jellyfish, which it has adopted as an overnight travelling shelter, off Tahiti in French Polynesia.

NHMWildlifePOTY19a-10.jpg

A gentoo penguin – the fastest underwater swimmer of all penguins – flees for its life as a leopard seal bursts out of the water. Leopard seals are formidable predators

RMS

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
_108660894_gettyimages-1173085922.jpg

Zhangjiajie, China, 7 September: A wingsuit flyer competes during the eighth final of the 8th World Wingsuit Championship at Tianmen Mountain

:yoinks:

RMS