What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Lemon Haze Budshots

H

HeryRhom

Superb session FiveLeggedGoat,
THX :)

Sweet lemon desire to... 400w cmh... 60 d. 12/12.

Enjoy :)

H

HeryRhom

+70 lol :xmasnut:

picture.php

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Nice looking shots Henry.

I've got another SLH in flower and just dropped a 5pk in dirt.....going on the hunt for the same pheno....man, I really wish I had taken a cut.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some of the prettiest nugs ever posted IMO Goat...if she smokes like she looks/sounds "lemonhaze", fucking cuckoo bro.

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
that SLH looks killer, i think of all the current greenhouse strains, that one has the best rep at the moment. great job...

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
Hey 5LG...just noticed this thread....beautiful pics/buds my man! Got 2 SLH seedlings going now after a very rough start...many mutants for some reason?? I hope they come out 1/2 as good as yours! SLH has 2 cups under her belt now so she must'nt be a sloucher in the smoke dept. Stay doing ya thing 5LG...always Killa! Hoping for a quick finisher like yours!
DrPoison :laughing:

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Super Lemon Haze - this ones a little more sativa leaning than the last pheno I had...not quite as quite as impressive either but still nice imo.

picture.php

picture.php

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Yeah great photos and all. I grew this shit under 400 HPS and ended up with BUNK. I never got a Lemon odor and the high was missing. NEVER AGAIN.

Latest posts

Latest posts