What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AK-47 Flower Pix

G

I have been registered for a while, but really have had an account just to be able to PM Gypsy and Dutchgrown about Seedbay items. The laws in my area of the world are enough to keep anyone in deep hiding. I have always grown organically, but this communities forums has helped me really dial in my nutrient set up. I never contribute anything back though. I thought the least I could do would be to show what your help has done for me. Like I said, I've been playing the game for years but the info you guys provide has helped me get things just right IMO. Serious Seeds AK-47... :joint:
Thanks
SK

toofat

I for one appreciate you coming out of hiding to share these beautiful pics. Keep up the good work. :yummy:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great looking plants :) thanks for sharing. Just curious does that pheno have that great Ak47 cherry flavor ? yuummmmm!!

G

Thanks for the kind words.

Babba, I wouldn't say that the taste is cherry, I would describe it more as a glass of red Hawaiian Punch, super fruity. An old friend from college that I have not seen in a few years came to visit the other day. He asked if I still ran across the funk that I always came across while we were in college. I rolled him a jay of the AK and walked out of the room for a minute. When I walked back in the room he said, "Fruit Loops, man, Fruit Loops." I was like "What are you talking about?" He said "That joint man. It taste just like a bowl of Fruit Loops. It is great tasting herb, I prefer SAGE and my keeper pheno of Pine Bud x G13, but it is a great mom. It's the best out of 45 seeds. I've had it a while and it will definitely stay a long while longer.

Changing the subject, I know you are active in the Chanting Growers thread. If you ever get a chance to go to India, GO! I have not followed that thread, but have read bits and pieces. I was in India this summer and had a chance to go to Bodhgaya and Dharamsala both. I was in Dharamsala on the Dalai Lama's Birthday. I found the whole experience to give me a new appreciation for things. For the Buddhist, it is an unbeatable experience. I found a gompa in Manali that was very receptive to Westerners. The monks in Manali made the whole trip worthwhile. Did I mention that the scenery is also breathtaking. Here's a few shots from that area.

Manali Gompa's prayer flags relaying prayers in the wind

Front of gompa in Manali

The entrance to the gompa

Inside the gompa

Crossing Rhotang pass on the way to Leh

A man crossing Rhotang Pass by foot

The road to Dharamsala

O

OHenry

Great pics! I'd love to end up in Nepal smoking fine hash @ 12,000 feet!

Great Ak's!

OH :joint: