What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First ICMAG POST: Top 44 Harvest Pics :)

lobsterchew

Hey IC, I just decided to join this forum as it looks like a more laid-back, egoless society of growers. Unlike another forum I post at, which is flooded with all sorts of unwanted junk, this one kept me from posting until a mod/admin OK'ed it, which I think is pretty cool.

So for my first post, I'm sharing yesterday's chop! I grow in a 2.5ftx4.5ft area, big enough for me to cram a couple of big but short plants in... My last run was just one, in 10 gallon DWC.

I'm expecting about 3 ounces from this plant, give or take... what do you think?

G

well i glad i have the chance to say hi first and nice pics feel free to stop by my post anytime and again wellcome

lobsterchew

thanks for the replies! Actually, the to 44 took over 50 days, don't believe the hype ;)
I don't take the breeders' harvest times to heart anyway... it ended up being like 56-58 days, but it got sooooo fat in the last week.

EDIT: Also, I used GH flora Nutes, following veg formula ratios (not strength though) on the bottle for veg, then one final grow douching (I like to add N toward the end of the stretch then add nothing but micro and bloom toward late flowering, then just bloom) before losing the grow nutes altegether. No res changes. I don't believe in it, and neither did my lady. topping is all ya gotta do as long as no bio-snot builds up anywhere especially the roots!

Last edited:

lobsterchew

Just for the record... Find a good top44 pheno, keep clones from a branchy/squat female, let them flower way late... You'll end up with some REALLY good hash stock. Top 44 is pretty damn good for ISO hash... Budget strain for budget hash! I'll attach a pic of my little hash ball once i figure out this site's edit thinger. ;)

Just playing with the cam, here's my Betta who I need to name still... Any ideas? ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts