What's new

new pics of an old favorite

joge

this is a nug of brothers grimm sugar blossom i cut today to sample. its the beginning of week 5. i couldnt resist. tell me what ya think of the photos im kind of new @ photography.

gOurd^jr.

If I click on the pics they get blwon up in a new window, other than that I don't know shit about pics. Nice lookin bud though especially at 5 wks, how long does she usually flower for?
keepitgreen
gOurd

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Yes, you need to delete the " -thumb" from the picture link in your post. That will post them as big as they can be....

Looks good for 35 dayz tho

m

joge

gOurd, thanks bro. the pheno i have can be taken between 7 & 10 weeks depending on the effect you want. i will take her @ 9 usually because im tired of waiting but i like her better @ 10. the yield gets better as well. at 7 shes a bit racey for me.

m.steelers, right on ill try that. shes been a bit tortured this go around but i think shell come around. ill try to get some pics of the plant tommorow.

The Highlander, thanks man. ill get this photography down yet!

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
welcome to ICmag joge. I think we have a mutual friend. The sugar blossom looks to be a really great plant. Looking forward to your grow. Keep the pics coming.

joge

resinryder thanks i think youre right ;). yeah shes def. one of my favorites. ill get some pics of the plant tommorow. PM me. looking forward to chatting with you.

Latest posts

Latest posts