What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nirvana's Papaya at 35 daze

70s_PotHead

Only have one in flower and she is bad to the bone :woohoo:
Kind of a orange mango smell to her right now, some tight ass budz that are piling on the crystels and weight preety good for only 35 daze 12/12.

70s :wave:

Last edited:

gOurd^jr.

Lovin it! keep this updated and don't forget the smoke report. how much light on that girl and what are her roots in? i guessing soil of some KIND?
keepitgreen
gOurd

Wow those look delicious, I have some Nirvana Afghani going right now at day 23, I can't wait to see what they look like at 35

How long did you veg?

70s_PotHead

Lights, 100 watts per sq ft, 400w hps x 2 in a 2x4 grow cab.

Soil 12 inch sq pots

30 daze vegg, topped about 7th node or so

GH nutes

thanks for asking

G

Looking nice! I just donated my 7 remaining papaya seeds to friend, hes gonna give it a try in the breeding. Here is my Papaya Cola @ 7 weeks.

70s_PotHead

42 DAZE 12/12

42 DAZE 12/12

Hello peoples
These pictures of Nirvanas Papaya at 42 daze today are dedicated to a very good friend of mine, he turned me on to these wonderfull seeds a few months back when I had no seeds after losing my entire seed collection. He has had one very fucked up week this week to say the least, he lossed some seeds to customs and also had to as I did had to close a chapter in his life over at the klozit.
So Jaws my friend, these BUDZ are for you. Your going to be token a bowl of papaya before xmas my friend :canabis: I figure they should be done in a couple of weeks :woohoo:

Hope you and everyone enjoy the pix :yummy:

Jaws just loves my macros, make sure you enlarge them :yoinks:

Thanks for stopping by :joint:

Last edited:
G

hello pothead :joint:
ohhh man thank's for the kind words my brother, ya this week has really been a rough(sp) one but bro i fill ten times better this morning just by reading your post......

ummm ummmm man your doing a beautiful job with those papaya'ss my friend, i knew i was giving them to the right person......hey i just got restocked with some caliO x ice just soo you know :woohoo: :woohoo: .....dude your macro's are getting better and better bro, one day i will be taking/getting shots like that :dueling: :dueling: ....hey in that second shot i'm pretty sure i see my name on that center bud :chin: ummm yup after futher drooling i'm sure i do :yoinks: :yoinks: hahahahahaha................
thank you my friend :wave:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
jaws said:
hey in that second shot i'm pretty sure i see my name on that center bud :chin: ummm yup after futher drooling i'm sure i do :yoinks: :yoinks: hahahahahaha................
thank you my friend :wave:

:chin: thought it had my name on it !!!!! :wave:

Beautifull plant's 70's

70s_PotHead

Now now you two theres plenty of old potheads budz for everyone :yummy: