What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Some Mother's Finest...

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Here are some of the 52 day pheno I was lucky to find. These are at day 30.

I think I got this camera figured out now. Props to Gamera.

Respect to All,
mS

SPDemon420

Absolutely gorgeous. Damn 52 days? I thought it had a long sativa like flowering time?

I hadnt seen any Mothers Finest in a while, they look tasty as hell.

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
SPD420 thanks brah - The MF has madd different phenos, I have heard of them finishing from 50 - 95 days. It's crazy. I keep another one that goes 60-65, I like it a little better than this one, but they are both nice.

m

SPDemon420

Yeah, 90's is what I heard. Never knew she was so intense on the pheno's. Ha. So how is the stone on those? Does it still have a nice sativa high to it?

G

OOOOOOOOOOOOOF

OOOOOOOOOOOOOF

thas some sweet sweet cheeba

compliments to the gr0wer :D
:friends:
:bongsmi: i need to get me some MF'in MF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for posting it m.steelers
the pics u post always look great! even before gamera set you str8 :asskick::p
cj

SPDemon420

Wow, cant say you could look for too much more - a 52 day finisher with a great sativa high. I have to say you've about convinced me to run it myself when I get a chance. haha.

natefrog

rad...........i think im gonna go with sensi's early pearl for outdoor next year.........whats the mf smell/taste like?

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Hey thanks guys for all the props. :D

CJ - PM me if you are interested....

Nate - hey bud, it smells like Rotting Fruit. Taste is similar, not a real pronounced pine or anything like that. Taste is it's weak point IMO. High is real acid/ecstacy like tho. Mind boggler kinda.

G

Brings a tear to my eye and makes me want to call my MOM!!! Those sure look nice!! SATIVA??? MOTHERS FINEST??? Damn thats some quick days.. you are truly lucky..

G

loving the caylx to leaf ratio on those babies....another fine grow

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Hello B, Hillie and isthatmylighter - thanks for the kind words.

I have some updates here at day 47, some close ups and what not...

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks great, have the nugs gotten nice and tight yet? How long a flush is she gonna get? Trim off her should be decent too by the looks of her.
Peace

O

OHenry

Nice work once again. I've only smoked Mothers Finest once at the Dampkring and it was really stoney. 52 days makes for a great cut! Later OH