What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rez wonderfuck and PTK

G

I germed 5 of rezs' wonderfuck and 5 tom hill PTK.
All 5 of the WF popped and are looking healthy and I can't wait for these.
PTK all 5 popped and only two have survived the other three just didn't make it for some reason. The remaining two look awesome, very fat indica leaves.
Right now I am vegging and will switch light periods in a few weeks to find the girls and grow them out for moms. I am growing these in Canna coco.
Due to timing with my current crop and Turkey day right around the corner I won't be in full production until after the holiday. By that time I will hopefully have a mom from each.
The front two plants with the wider leaves are the PTK and the 5 in the back row are all Rez WF.

happy growing
GM

O

OHenry

Looks like your well on your way to have some Flower Pix to show off!!! OH :joint:

G

I just ordered a pack of Wonderfuck and Orange Apollo today, so I will be watching this grow for sure....Peace

F1

G

Smokey,
Out of the five WF that I germed I got 3 girls. I have not started sexing the PTK yet but will start in the next couple of days. I was getting really slow growth out of the PTK but once I topped them they jumped quite a bit. I will tak some pics soon and post. Anyone else grown out the PTK I see very little written on this strain?
Both WF and PTK in veg smell very skunky.
GM

dc105

ICMag Donor
Awesome Bro! I'm anxiously awaiting my Wonderfuck beans to arrive! Big ass yields with kickass weed? Count me in!!!!!