What's new

Anyone have any ak48 Pics/ comments

Bonzo

Veteran
Hi secretweapon333, i have seen grows of both ak47 and ak48 and it seems that the ak48 never yeilds quite as good as the ak47. I had a couple ak48 goin and with a little manipulation they were bushin' out nicely. Unfortunately that grow was cut short. I know this isnt much info but its all i got.

have a good day

bonz

ps. i also got a very good female to male ratio withe the 48s, 5 out of 7 i think. :wave:

Last edited:
One of my favorites! Easy to grow, germ rate high, m/f ratio was good. Caught 4-pack special, ordered all 48's, they got confiscated. :cuss:

Have'nt tried the 47's, but they would have to be awesome to be better.Hope this helps! good luck secretweapon333:wave:

Here's some pics:

2 weeks veg-

4 weeks veg-

30 days flower-

40 days flower-

40 days flower(one in front and left are 48's)-

Left and center are finished 48's of each pheno, on right is the mighty bogglegum-

Xtbudda

Here are a few shots of a run I did on Nirvanas, when they first came out and named AK47.
To date, it has been the best strain from Nirvana, I have grown out.

Xtbudda...

Hazy Daze

Never grew any of Nirvana's AK48, but from what I understand they renamed their AK47 to AK48. Wouldn't this make it the same as AK47? :chin: I have grown AK47 and it's one of my favorite strains. Will always have some in the growroom. I've smoked all of the old strains back in the day and some of the newer ones, but when I first smoked AK47 I was gone. I didn't expect it to be so powerful of a high. It was great!!! :bow: You're going to be very happy with the AK48...very stoned too.

Hazy :smoke: Daze

Ak48 at 34 days flower

Ak48 at 34 days flower

Howdy Pot-nas!

It's PURPLE!!!!!! :bigeye: :bigeye:First one that I grown out like this pheno. And damn the luck, I have a clone mother of this. I could'nt stand it, last nite I nuked a little bud-WOW!Who keeps ringing that bell, I can't concentrate

:headbange