What's new

Gypsy Help!

little420ned

Gypsy,

i need help. your shop tele # is not working and i already mailed them a week ago regarding an order that i have yet to recieve...please, please, please get back to me and let me know how i can contact them and get this settled...it's really starting to bug me now that it has been so long and i am without $ or product...thanks so much...

G

"it's really starting to bug me now that it has been so long and i am without $ or product"

Come on guy you mailed it 1 week ago? Give them some time afterall Gypsy dosen't control the mail, if you are in such a hurry use a credit card. I use mine and get my shit within 7 days.

G

I'm not Gypsy, but you might want to post this in Seedsdirect's Forum and not here in the Growers forum. How long has it been? It can take up to 10 business days to get to them from the USA. One week might not be enough, if your counting the weekend days. Also, are you dialing the country code right? My first time from the East coast, i was doing it wrong. Good luck and i know Gypsy will help you out.
Take care