What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Smoke Report City

G

is keef cool..... lol....just kidding....come on folks start posting....

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Okay, we hear you....thanks FF. You can stop shouting now :p j/k

Instead of starting to post reports in this thread, give us a bit and we'll hook you all up with a place specifically for smoke reports.

Should be up and running for you soon. Hopefully this system can be integrated with something along the lines of a strainguide in the future, but for now, we'll see how the new forum works out.

Thanks, dg

G

LSD#4 ........

LSD#4 ........

.........Tall Sativa NYCD X indica lifesaver clone male.

this smoke out was from the more sativa dom plant, with sweet undertones, and heavier bud than the lysol smellin plant.

593LSD4harvestpics74dayflr.JPG

sorry no dried shots as i gave most of the two plants away, the bud had been in a jar for maybe two weeks max. was the first strain to go after harvest.

593lsd4bud2_74daysflr-med.JPG

these buds dried hard and dense, good trics, better than avg. the smell was sweet fresh, not artifical. the smoke was heavy and induced a few coughin fits till i chilled.

taste was sweet in, a little tart bite on the exhale. taste stays on the palate for some time. this bud produces prodigous amounts of laughter, large happy smiles and a good feelin of self, just feel really good, cant help but smile.

593lsd4bud3_74dyas-med.JPG

this bud(74days)comes on nice, no racy feelin, to the head and shoulders for me, and then in a bit some nice body effects ...limbs buzzin. can smoke it most of the day, but to much and time to relax, and space abit.

some visual blurrin, but nothin to write home about. really the only knock on it for me was the god awful cotton mouth this weed brings with it., like your teeth are dryin in the sockets, lol

593lsd4bud4_74dys_flr-med.JPG

its pretty good weed, and yields pretty well. its a 7 or 8 in potentcy, a 9 in taste.

have a few more beans of um and will grow it again. buddy has clones of the indica phenos, and the wierd lookin sally with indica growth produced fuel soaked rocks, very nice hybrid. very good smoke.

CBF

GN03 C99 F2s
http://www.icmag.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4150

GEs femmed Strawberry cough
http://www.icmag.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4145

Last edited: