You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Afropips Malawi and Bagseed

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Afropips Malawi and Bagseed Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-09-2018, 05:43 PM #21
Night4wings20

Night4wings20 is a jewel in the roughNight4wings20 is a jewel in the roughNight4wings20 is a jewel in the roughNight4wings20 is a jewel in the roughNight4wings20 is a jewel in the roughNight4wings20 is a jewel in the rough
I was just thinking why isn't the plants showing sex yet under 10/14, went and checked the timers. I'm such a stoner lol, I've had the timers on 10/14 but instead of on/off it's been off/on...I hope this doesn't mess things up but we'll see. Damn I should have checked that like a week ago. Such an idiot haha
Night4wings20 is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-09-2018, 05:55 PM #22
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night4wings20 View Post
I was gifted them through a friend of a friend of mine. This is my first time growing any type of Malawi strain so I'm very excited too!
I think I know who your friend is and the history of those Special Malawis you have there.

Ask him if he knows a Troutman.

BTW: The Malawis probably won't show sex for 3-5 weeks.

Working on Something Sneaky

Legalization may kill black markets. Government tyranny creates them.
troutman is offline Quote

Old 10-09-2018, 06:18 PM #23
Night4wings20

Night4wings20 is a jewel in the roughNight4wings20 is a jewel in the roughNight4wings20 is a jewel in the roughNight4wings20 is a jewel in the roughNight4wings20 is a jewel in the roughNight4wings20 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by troutman View Post
I think I know who your friend is and the history of those Special Malawis you have there.

Ask him if he knows a Troutman.

BTW: The Malawis probably won't show sex for 3-5 weeks.

I'd love to hear more about the history of these if you're the friend of a friend lol.

I don't have PM privileges yet but once I do I'll ask him

Thank you for the advice

Old 10-09-2018, 06:21 PM #24
Night4wings20

I don't think my liitle mishap will affect the plants too much as it was really just a reduction in light and increase of darkness even if it was the wrong way around. I'm trying to think of it as a gradual slip into flower haha. Facepalm moment though goisus lol

Old 10-09-2018, 07:00 PM #25
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night4wings20 View Post
I'd love to hear more about the history of these if you're the friend of a friend lol.
See any Koala Bears or Platypus lately? You're closer than me.

PM me when you get your 50 posts.

Old 10-10-2018, 01:00 AM #26
Night4wings20

Quote:
See any Koala Bears or Platypus lately? You're closer than me.

PM me when you get your 50 posts.
Hahaha nope, saw some roos/wombat about a month ago though.

Will do

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-10-2018, 01:41 AM #27
Night4wings20

Oh yeah I thought I'd restart the flowering days since I didn't really have them on a flowering time. So TODAY is day 1, might as well grab some photos (later on) and restart the 3 day updates too.

Old 10-10-2018, 06:12 PM #28
Night4wings20

Just gave the plants a eco-neem spray. Fungas gnats are starting to show up, shouldn't be too much of a problem with how long these will be in flower but just to make sure, gotta keep my plants happy

Old 10-11-2018, 04:00 AM #29
troutman
Seed Whore

Enjoy those Special Malawi plants.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2018, 06:21 AM #30
Night4wings20

Quote:
Enjoy those Special Malawi plants.

Cheers mate, I'll try and do your work proud