You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Blackone's Bubble Gum Battle

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Blackone's Bubble Gum Battle Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-25-2018, 02:53 AM #1
blackone

blackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really nice
Blackone's Bubble Gum Battle

I just started germing some Bubble Gum fems. 6 from Serious Seeds and 5 from TH Seeds. Also germing a bunch of freebies :
Delicious Seeds Sugar Black Rose
G13 Labs Seeds Peach Puree CBD
Dinafem Seeds Critical + 2.0
T H Seeds UnderDawg OG
Barneys Farm Seeds Red Dragon
G13 Labs Seeds OG13
Dinafem Seeds White Widow
blackone is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-25-2018, 04:04 AM #2
starke

starke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to all
Nice line up. I'll watch.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

Current Grows: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....343153&page=38 Page 38 forward

Real Gorilla Seeds Sour Orange Diesel Grow
starke is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-25-2018, 04:52 AM #3
Outcold

Outcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really nice
I'm in for the show!

Old 08-25-2018, 05:06 AM #4
tleaf jr.
Came up off 75w

tleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud of
Hmmm sounds interesting...

Old 08-25-2018, 12:48 PM #5
blackone

blackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really nice
Welcome aboard.
This is my first grow in 3-4 years. I used to have spider mites and thrips - I really hope they're all dead from starvation because it's a pain to have to deal with.
Bubble Gum is something I've wanted to try for so many years now. Previously ran some from another breeder but they were far from the Bubble Gum description as could be. Really lanky sativas with a coffee-like stank that was out of this world, and a high that was pure energy. This time I want to try the original breeders and since I couldn't decide I got both.

The seeds were pretty small and in particular the ones from TH Seeds looked slightly immature. One of them was even small and green-ish. A little disappointed that what is supposed to be high-end seeds hasn't gone through better quality control.

Also the freebies were small. One of them was the smallest cannabis seed I've ever seen - the size of a millet grain. I'm a little excited about the 2 OG crosses and the critical 2.0. Also the Sugar Black Rose is interesting - I wonder if it has anything to do with Heath Robinson's Black Rose?

Old 08-25-2018, 01:16 PM #6
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud of
Subbed. Would like to see these grow out.
TheBlaze is online now Quote

Old 08-25-2018, 01:24 PM #7
Palindrome
King of Schwag

Palindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant future
Yeah this will be interresting, im on for the ride as well!

Old 08-26-2018, 03:21 AM #8
LungCooking

LungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really nice
Last time i had bubble gum was in 2008 in Ams! What a nice strain! gl
LungCooking is offline Quote

Old 08-26-2018, 05:05 PM #9
tleaf jr.
Came up off 75w

tleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud of
Grew some bubble gums from nirvana...phenos all over the place and nun really to write home about...hope you find some keepers..

Old 08-28-2018, 02:13 AM #10
blackone

18/18 seeds popped. I put them in soil today - should have done it yesterday because some were getting a little long for my liking.
Kinda regretting I didn't just start them directly. I hope they'll be able to drop their helmets.

3 members found this post helpful.