in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > you never seen someone so useless

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
you never seen someone so useless Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-15-2018, 04:15 PM #11
useless.gardens
IC Mag Supporter

useless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant future
heavy gardens... great online grow shop... always got gear at great prices.

picked up:

2 avenger adjust a wings (top of the line series)
2 switchable magnetic ballasts

going to run these bulbs : GE 93295 400w HIB Constant Color Chromafit (hps to cmh conversion bulbs)

used the above bulb about a year in my last set up. they work great & only cost $35. they run at 3000k.

as far as flower, those are the first two lamps. once i get it cracking ill pick up 2 more adjust a wings for the 630w DE cmh.

total wattage of flower should tip in at 2060w.

still gotta grab a house. my insurance money doesnt really cover all the damage the pigs did to my home. but, should be able to grab a decent fixer-upper & have NO mortgage. who needs to shop for a couch when you need a grow room?

got offers in on one property & going to see another on friday.

my realtor cant figure out why i go straight to the basement 1st LOL !
ah, yeah, mrs realtor, i like to work the potential property from the basement on up :-)

i put $3k aside for grow related stuff. obviously, been banging the seed shops.
got a payment going out today for some more beans. waiting on another bank to get back with a price.

still need to work out my veg situation.

and of course ill be running air conditioning. still a toss up between a mini-split. or coring two 4.25" holes in the basement and rocking a dual hose portable.

should be building a proper flower room for flower.

ill keep the thread updated, no doubt.

THANKS for the kind words and support. 10 months in the clink, with only 4 months free, & its good to be back on point !

Last edited by useless.gardens; 08-15-2018 at 04:28 PM..
useless.gardens is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-15-2018, 04:23 PM #12
FlaDankster

FlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of light
Good luck with the house huntin.

But, I think I'd rather just kick the bucket than turn into a vegetarian
FlaDankster is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-15-2018, 04:25 PM #13
useless.gardens
IC Mag Supporter

useless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by green404 View Post
Looks like you are getting ready to crush it.

That safe is useless.
hahaha... my mom thought i bought it for insurance documents

Old 08-15-2018, 04:27 PM #14
useless.gardens
IC Mag Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaDankster View Post
Good luck with the house huntin.
bless !

Old 08-15-2018, 04:30 PM #15
useless.gardens
IC Mag Supporter

my "old" thread : https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=331361

Old 08-15-2018, 04:37 PM #16
insomniac_AU

insomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud of
Respect for keeping your word with Seedsman. Plenty wouldn't after what you've been through.

I'm drooling over all those beans. Hope all your troubles are behind you. Best of luck. It's great to have no mortgage. Got rid of mine a few years ago.

Old 08-15-2018, 05:48 PM #17
Goats

Goats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of light
subbed!
Goats is offline Quote

Old 08-15-2018, 06:03 PM #18
useless.gardens
IC Mag Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniac_AU View Post
Respect for keeping your word with Seedsman. Plenty wouldn't after what you've been through.

I'm drooling over all those beans. Hope all your troubles are behind you. Best of luck. It's great to have no mortgage. Got rid of mine a few years ago.
thanks bro.

shit, once you hit those 40s, if you aint good for your word what good are you? props to j. trich for really not caring about the grow report. still, he gave me a shit load of swag & 5 beans of 3 strains. only right to finish what i started & i get to dial in on some less expensive gear. hope to find something dank in those 20 blueberry fems. we shall see.

tented up. just scored an 8 lamp t5 & 4x2x5 tent for veg. first of several tents for veg. i usually flower about 15 to 18 plants at a clip. veg space is critical ! plus we looking to grab cuts from cut buddies. indeed! more tents for veg = more better !!

Old 08-15-2018, 06:34 PM #19
useless.gardens
IC Mag Supporter

all i need now is some flower to put inside it. had 2 boundless vapes. loved them both.

i grabbed this one for on the go & want to grab a plenty vape (plugs into the wall , by storz & bickel) for my kitchen counter.

Old 08-15-2018, 09:00 PM #20
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Better late than never I guess... can't wait to see what you find in them seeds. I was gonna start a bunch of new vars. But I think instead I'm gonna pop 30 or so of all the same kind. And if you start 30 of them, we should have about 30 nice females to pick the very best from..

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote