What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Starke's Story: An LED Tale

starke

Update Flower Day 21

Update Flower Day 21

Three weeks 12/12 today and things are moving along. Dropped the ec back to .6 and reduced N as all the ladies were beginning to show a little tip burn. The Sour Orange Diesel was the worst looking.

Installed a second SCROG screen over the Sour Orange Diesel and Bag Lady. Built a second one to go over the Hawaiian Snow and Tripleberry #14 but have not installed it yet. Only the Tripleberry would really benefit from it.

Not much else to report.

Peace,
starke

Front to Back:
picture.php

Sour Orange Diesel/Bag Lady
picture.php

Bag Lady/Hawaiian Snow
picture.php

Hawaiian Snow/Tripleberry #14
picture.php

continued below:

starke

Update Continued

Update Continued

Buds:

Tripleberry #14
picture.php

Hawaiian Snow
picture.php

Bag Lady
picture.php

Sour Orange Diesel
picture.php

techattack

I haddnt seen it yet and i am no young boy too. I usually dont use the sreens, just tie the damn branches down. Keep it up.

starke

Update Flower Day 28

Update Flower Day 28

Four weeks of flower done today. Busy as a one armed paper hanger so this is a quick update.

The Sour Orange Diesel that I though was showing nute burn is actually showing a Potassium deficiency I'm afraid. Strange.

The Tripleberry #14 at the rear has got some leaf curl going on that I suspect is ph related but I have not checked the runoff yet.

That's the disadvantage to multi-strain grows. It's tough to keep everybody happy with one nute solution.

Peace,
starke

The ladies this morning:
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts