You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > 8k coco grow show

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
8k coco grow show Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-20-2017, 12:55 PM #11
issack

issack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud of
3 weeks veg. I cut one out because she wasn't taking well. Time to strip lower branches and run the first net. I take them all the way to first node in the strip. This will be the only time I do this.
Switched to mills nutrients. Looking great so far. Feeding every 3 hours. Flipping 12/12 in a week.

[IMG]https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?
albumid=72336&pictureid=175610 4[/IMG]

issack is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2017, 08:29 PM #12
cyat

cyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of light
Looks super clean, plant look amazing!
cyat is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2017, 08:55 PM #13
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud of
Hi bro

Great job, U have green hand!
I m impatient to see next pics.

Have u ever grow Hawaï maui waui?

Bless
Nico Farmer is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2017, 12:20 AM #14
wildkender

great grow!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2017, 01:09 AM #15
saitama

saitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nice
wow...this is awesome. i'm pulling up a seat

Old 06-21-2017, 01:13 AM #16
Ground Up

Ground Up will become famous soon enoughGround Up will become famous soon enoughGround Up will become famous soon enough
Looks Good Brotha , Have you ever tried an airpot instead of Those, I changed immediately after trying them. beast setup tho!

You can wish in one hand and crap in the other. See which one fills up first -- Life
Ground Up is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2017, 01:44 AM #17
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivor
Lookin good up in here dude!
Vanilla Phoenix is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2017, 05:40 AM #18
issack

issack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico Farmer View Post
Hi bro

Great job, U have green hand!
I m impatient to see next pics.

Have u ever grow Hawaï maui waui?

Bless
No I have not since like in the 80s when I grew it in Texas. Was epic though.
issack is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2017, 05:45 AM #19
issack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground Up View Post
Looks Good Brotha , Have you ever tried an airpot instead of Those, I changed immediately after trying them. beast setup tho!
I haven't yet. I have a bunch of these here, was thinking of trying them next. Are you talking smart pots.? Did u notice a huge difference.?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170620_163838.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	417432
issack is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2017, 07:09 AM #20
FunkBomb
Power Armor rules

FunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to all
Very impressive setup and yield. I must say the simplicity is really nice to see as well. I've been using Air pots and fabric pots for years and can tell you that your yields and growth rates will both go up. I've found the air pots to yield a bit higher than the smart pots, but they also dry out faster too. I grow in soil with about 20-30% coco mixed in.

Keep up the good work

-Funk

Bertrand Russell
FunkBomb is offline Quote