What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pangi and friends

Koondense

Veteran
Hehe, they are allowed but strictly without pictures ;)
Nobody wants to see pollen falling on fresh pistils...could be offensive :p

:D

Koondense

Veteran
Pangi!

picture.php

I'm not sure how long should she go, looks like close to be done but not so close after all, I think a couple weeks max.

Cheers

R

red23

Pangi!

View Image

I'm not sure how long should she go, looks like close to be done but not so close after all, I think a couple weeks max.

Cheers
Been following this beautiful girl around K.She is in the process of still swelling up,putting on weight.When pistils turn red, you probably find that trichomes are all milky.Then its up to you where you want to go with the type of "high",aromas and subsequently taste.I must agree with you 2 maybe 3 weeks(bud in the background more swollen,more red pistils?)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
She looks extremely sexy in that last pic Koondense ;) A pleasure to see you keep growing clones again of these more recent strains .... that's always a good sign!

Did she finally produce seeds ?
(Panama/Bangi Haze) x (Haze/C99) sounds like music to my ears. :D

Koondense

Veteran
Hola dubi, so good to see you back ;)
Yes I found some seeds in Pangi's buds and more are expected. The cross will be an interesting one for sure, the seeds I found are pretty dark and medium-small sized, will pop a few in 2019. I really hope to be able to keep this Pangi clone for further growing but I have serious space issues and so many various seeds to try, well hopefully a cut survives.
I think I might try the Oaxaca x Panama cross next :)
Take care my friend!

Cheers

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Koondense, it's always a treat to see what you have going on. Your ladies look very nice.
Peace

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
i'm all ears (well, eyes i guess in this case) on this pangi, and that pangi x haze99 especially! any updates for 2019?

Koondense

Veteran
Dang, it's been a good 5 years since my first Pangi grow, and I still have great memories of her, especially the BH pheno...
So I decided to pop another one, I miss her high, nothing came close in all this time.
I already have some seedlings but will find the space for Pangi, and to keep her some company there will be her half sister, GreenHaze#19 x BH.
It will be mostly an evaluation grow, tight spacing with the main goal to find some keepers.
Let's go!

Cheers

Lotto

Look familiar Koon. 3 years of running the same cuts. Absolutely the best all around weed anyone could want. Taste, production, easy to grown and super smells. Even if the high wasn't enough a person could would be hard pressed to do better.

After reading your grow, this was the first Ace seed I purchased. Many thanks and look forward to seeing those big spears.

20220812_160544.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts