What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I lost my wife and best friend today

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My heart goes out to you, stay strong and cherish all the memories. Your wife sounded like a beautiful human. I'm sure she's smiling down on you and the kitties :)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Never to poor to enjoy each other,,,

I think i might see what your wife might have seen in you,,,don't cut yourself short, your better than i think you realise,,, smart woman,, a good heart shines bright!

Best wishes,,

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
May the sun shine - the birds sing - the cats meow - the plants grow - and the heart heal, good vibrations and frequencies shower you and love pour from all directions of life. Feel for you deeply and such a heavy burden is only carried by the strongest.

Words are but meager attempts to express emotion - thought - feelings and life.

I salute your strength and courage sharing your lose with the community and I hope in turn it serves you well and helps.

Blessings Garhart and condolences.

theclearspot

Sorry to hear that, puts everything in perspective when we all worry about selfish stuff. I think you and your wife had it right and knew the important stuff in life. all the best man.

Gry

A year approaches. I was a very blessed man, for 10 wonderful years. I still love my sweetie with all my heart !

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Sounds like Your still blessed,,, as long as You have the memories to bring a smile out of the blue.

Peace Brother; Twisted

J-zee

So sorry man, please stay focused and ur right, hug n tell people u love em, might be gone before u kno it... Sending good vibes ur way.

AAinAA

hope this helps

hope this helps

Sorry for your loss, tradegy is never easy to cope with. I hope you find comfort in knowing that she got to spend her last moments with you.

Latest posts

Latest posts