in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > A new start

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
A new start Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-16-2018, 08:03 PM #621
Palindrome
King of Schwag

Palindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant future
6500 Kelvin Strips 12V
Plant 1

Plant 2

Plant 3

Old 10-16-2018, 08:05 PM #622
Palindrome
King of Schwag

Palindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant future
8000 Kelvin Strips

Plant 1

Plant 2

Old 10-18-2018, 01:14 AM #623
Palindrome
King of Schwag

Drying up nice and slow, keeping the temp low and humidity high.

19.5 C degrees and the RH is around 70-75%, with plenty of air movement and air exchange.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2018, 06:26 PM #624
Palindrome
King of Schwag

Next run

Old 10-18-2018, 06:46 PM #625
Palindrome
King of Schwag

Before cloning

After cloning and culling a few BLB males

Old 10-18-2018, 08:33 PM #626
blackone

blackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really nice
A fresh batch of clones is always such a nice sight Are you experiencing any problems placing them so close to each other? I used to clone like that except I used jiffys and normally it would work very well, but sometimes half of my clones would catch mold because it spreads inside the dome.
blackone is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2018, 08:55 PM #627
Defacto

Defacto has a spectacular aura aboutDefacto has a spectacular aura aboutDefacto has a spectacular aura about
looks great Palindrome
Defacto is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2018, 09:49 PM #628
Palindrome
King of Schwag

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackone View Post
A fresh batch of clones is always such a nice sight Are you experiencing any problems placing them so close to each other? I used to clone like that except I used jiffys and normally it would work very well, but sometimes half of my clones would catch mold because it spreads inside the dome.
No not really, but I air them out about once a day to prevent this.
Normaly I don't ude bottom heat, I don't know if this will change things. Now they are getting bottom heat from the veg light below, but I read 26C is great for rooting so I don't expect it.

Old 10-20-2018, 12:51 AM #629
Palindrome
King of Schwag

First LED Harvest

All right the numbers are in

For a test, with 3x 40$ lights all incl. 116 grams of smokeable buds. Im cool with that!
Will they win a cannabis cup, not likely
Will they look impressive on pictures, or next to my HPS buds. Nahh.

Will they look like my HPS buds once grinded, most likely!
Will I get high from them - id say there is a definite possibility.

I will follow up with a smoke report!

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-21-2018, 09:16 PM #630
FrozenFire

FrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palindrome View Post
No not really, but I air them out about once a day to prevent this.
Normaly I don't ude bottom heat, I don't know if this will change things. Now they are getting bottom heat from the veg light below, but I read 26C is great for rooting so I don't expect it.
I use a heating mat religiously for clones and seed starting. I normally set it to 65°F. Heated clones seem to root more than a few days faster consistently. Only thing you have to do is keep an eye on the rooter cubes as they dry out pretty quick using heating matt.

Congrats on the harvest! I'm willing to bet that there will be no problems catching a buzz with that crop! I bet those lights would kick ass on a mini sog run.

The neverending insanity of frozenfire: currently page 27 forward for undercurrent and aeroponics.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344873
FrozenFire is online now Quote