What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The traitor within?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bourbon Kush

and you sure as hell ain't gonna find it on Faux News.......

I personally get my news from many sources. I enjoy UFC, World Poker Tour and Battle Bots, but they're not news oriented. FAUX News sucks ass...as do most indoctrination channels...although I do enjoy OAN.

BTW, I was sponsored by WPT once at an international tournament. Great fun! :tiphat:

Gry

The issue of Israel is disturbing and bizarre. Its incredible how many people, even of Jewish descent, have no idea that Israel was founded by Nazi collaborators. Zionists laundered the Reichsmark in exchange for their immediate families being paid huge sums to leave Europe and go to Palestine. The Haavara Agreement is one of the most sinister "deal with the devil" type of agreements in the history of the world. It was so controversial that even among Zionists it caused some infighting. In fact, Zionists from one faction actually took the guy who wrote the agreement out into an Israeli construction site in the middle of the night and put a bullet in his head. It still didn't stop them from proceeding with the plan to engage in ethnic cleansing and conquest of the region. Don't get me wrong, the Muslims of the area have some pretty bad skeletons in their closets too, but Israelis largely have not come to terms with their Nazis-ties.

Or maybe they have....

https://therealnews.com/stories/isr...blatantly-neo-nazi-militia-the-azov-battalion

Last edited:

Bumbatar

Donald Trump himself wrote the anonymous letter claiming to be the saboteur just like Donald Trump himself posts silly shit on Reddit claiming to be "Q-Anon" Could you imagine being the people at the NSA watching president Trump do all this silly shit?

igrowone

Veteran
Donald Trump himself wrote the anonymous letter claiming to be the saboteur just like Donald Trump himself posts silly shit on Reddit claiming to be "Q-Anon" Could you imagine being the people at the NSA watching president Trump do all this silly shit?

i did have that thought cross my mind, kind of
not that he composed it himself, the NY Times letter is too articulate for what Trump usually produces
but that it is a misdirection from those under his direction
i don't think it works, too subtle for Trump and the chaos is not benefiting him
how this magical mystery tour is going to end beggars the imagination

You guys realize that Trump wont be impeached unless the democrats take the Senate right? The house could bring impeachment charges against him, but the Senate would acquitted him as it stands right now. Just like Bill Clinton and Andrew Jackson.

Hence the reason Facebook, Google, Twitter (not this site) are all censoring conservative voices. Studies show how huge of an impact these companies have on elections, and they are not even hiding their bias anymore.

igrowone

Veteran
You guys realize that Trump wont be impeached unless the democrats take the Senate right? The house could bring impeachment charges against him, but the Senate would acquitted him as it stands right now. Just like Bill Clinton and Andrew Jackson.

Hence the reason Facebook, Google, Twitter (not this site) are all censoring conservative voices. Studies show how huge of an impact these companies have on elections, and they are not even hiding their bias anymore.

even if the democrats take the senate, that's not enough
2/3 vote is needed, there is not going to be enough democrats
enough republicans turning on Trump? seems a tough road there
that's why there's talk about invoking the 25th ammendment
in which case he would probably be hauled away in a straight jacket

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran

They're stifling news of a dubious nature.

Is it their fault the right is thickly populated with fake news accounts? Yes both sides have factions playing loose and free with the facts but the overwhelming majority are right wing. What does the left have to rival Alex Jones?

They're stifling news of a dubious nature.

Is it their fault the right is thickly populated with fake news accounts? Yes both sides have factions playing loose and free with the facts but the overwhelming majority are right wing. What does the left have to rival Alex Jones?

Free speech has nothing to do with who's side has more numbers, or what political affiliation they have...... You must know this..... But lets start with Louis Farrakhan, how about that?

An example, ISIS still has a facebook page. Hamas has a facebook page.

If you think Alex Jones should have his first amendment rights taken away, then how about non us citizen groups like ISIS? If you think they are in the same ballpark, then I think you need to see a doctor.......

even if the democrats take the senate, that's not enough
2/3 vote is needed, there is not going to be enough democrats
enough republicans turning on Trump? seems a tough road there
that's why there's talk about invoking the 25th ammendment
in which case he would probably be hauled away in a straight jacket

Totally agree. Never going to happen. 25th amendment or assassination are the cards left on that table. (I do not advocate for assassination, for the record)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Totally agree. Never going to happen. 25th amendment or assassination are the cards left on that table. (I do not advocate for assassination, for the record)

someone might post a picture of him showing the bald spot (most of his head) and he could shoot himself from embarrassment. that would solve many problems...:biggrin:

Klompen

If Democrats had any desire to actually oppose Trump in anything but appearance, they wouldn't be voting to confirm all his judges, or voting to expand his military budget, or voting to expand his spying powers.

Social media companies are not just censoring genuine conservative voices, but they are also censoring leftists. This isn't a war against conservatives; its a war against independent thought.

If Democrats had any desire to actually oppose Trump in anything but appearance, they wouldn't be voting to confirm all his judges, or voting to expand his military budget, or voting to expand his spying powers.

Social media companies are not just censoring genuine conservative voices, but they are also censoring leftists. This isn't a war against conservatives; its a war against independent thought.

Bingo! Great post.:tiphat:

Klompen

Free speech has nothing to do with who's side has more numbers, or what political affiliation they have...... You must know this..... But lets start with Louis Farrakhan, how about that?

An example, ISIS still has a facebook page. Hamas has a facebook page.

If you think Alex Jones should have his first amendment rights taken away, then how about non us citizen groups like ISIS? If you think they are in the same ballpark, then I think you need to see a doctor.......

ISIS was a creation of Western intelligence services. The main reason for this was to topple Assad in order to stop Russian pipelines from running through Syria into Europe and in order to install a friendly government that would allow Saudi/Jordanian pipelines instead. Most importantly, it kept perpetual war going which sells more weapons. Our leaders were starting to realize that the War on Terror was losing steam so it needed to become a lot more terrifying so the gravy train wouldn't end. Do you think its coincidence that Russia, with a tiny fraction of the US military budget came in to Syria and demolished ISIS in 6 months when the vastly-larger US military war machine attacked it ineffectually for years. Obama dropped over 30,000 bombs on the Levant in about 3 years time and ISIS just kept getting strong. Russia came in and basically obliterated them in 6 months.

Now the freakin Atlantic Council is in charge of Facebook censorship and for some reason there aren't riots in the streets. Attacking "Fake News" has always been the first step in modern totalitarianism. Tyrants take control of "the truth" in order to "protect people from lies".

Klompen

I should also mention that while Alex Jones is a really over-the-top nutjob on many levels; he is also very anti-war. That's the main thing that is getting media shut down right now. You can be as crazy and as horrible as you want, just as long as you don't oppose endless war. Telesur also got shut down. Empire Files has had to crowd fund just to even continue to produce any content. We're seeing some pretty disturbing censorship right now.

I should also mention that while Alex Jones is a really over-the-top nutjob on many levels; he is also very anti-war. That's the main thing that is getting media shut down right now. You can be as crazy and as horrible as you want, just as long as you don't oppose endless war. Telesur also got shut down. Empire Files has had to crowd fund just to even continue to produce any content. We're seeing some pretty disturbing censorship right now.

That is an interesting idea....... Alex Jones was targeted because he is anti war. Very true statement about Alex, and very well could be the reason. He is also speaking out against China, that is what I thought. Good point :tiphat:

Now the freakin Atlantic Council is in charge of Facebook censorship and for some reason there aren't riots in the streets. Attacking "Fake News" has always been the first step in modern totalitarianism. Tyrants take control of "the truth" in order to "protect people from lies".

Step two: take the guns. :tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts