Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > The Pot Breathalyzer Is Here. Maybe

Thread Title Search
The Pot Breathalyzer Is Here. Maybe Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2018, 01:49 AM #11
Robrites

Robrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybrae View Post

Sadly (or happily) long term users are ALWAYS stoned according to the test whether they just smoked or not.
That is where this test differs.... It doesn't measure what is in your body like a blood or hair test does. It can only tell if you have smoked in the last two hours.

Legal Weed is the fastest growing industry in the United States.

Robrites is online now Quote

Old 08-06-2018, 02:49 AM #12
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJPassion View Post
I dont think you're getting what I'm saying.

I can smoke a shit load more bud than my neice and NOT be impaired.

The same cannot be said for alcohol.

Alcohol effects everybody the same where cannabis does not.

There is nothing to compare, what so ever.
Apples & Oranges & all that other shit too.

i get exactly what you are saying.
but no, the same AMOUNT of alcohol will NOT affect everyone to the same degree. some folks can drink all night & still drive well, even if "legally" over the limit. others can watch a beer commercial & stagger to the bathroom. my mom (dad told me, lol) was a cheap date. i watched her drink half a beer left over from making spaghetti sauce and go into giggling fits. NOTHING affects everyone the same.

Old 08-06-2018, 09:35 AM #13
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
So if I fart into it will I still fail?
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

Old 08-06-2018, 12:58 PM #14
Quiet_Riot

Quiet_Riot is a jewel in the roughQuiet_Riot is a jewel in the roughQuiet_Riot is a jewel in the roughQuiet_Riot is a jewel in the roughQuiet_Riot is a jewel in the roughQuiet_Riot is a jewel in the roughQuiet_Riot is a jewel in the roughQuiet_Riot is a jewel in the rough
In Denmark they swipe the inner cheek and the results is ready in 15 min.

General Electrics is one of the biggest smugglers and money launderes in the world and ofc they manufacture some of these sniffers/swipekitmachines too.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-06-2018, 07:06 PM #15
Emperortaima
Namekian resident/farmer

Emperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to all
When people think "freedom" is nearing they have just been fooled by greedy pig who always looks for new ways to criminalize and profit off of cannabis like come on (smh) cannabis to someone who is used to the psychoactivity actually drive better but as with anything else there are those individuals who cant amd honestly in my life experience those kinda people usually avoided driving until they passed the peak of their HIGH/STONE this scam is gonna bank these greedy pigs a ton of cash like the whole drug testing bullshit before you can actually acquire employment to even take care of yourself... god damn USA and its new tyrannical tactics to trick the people

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!
(RIP JACK HERER THE GREAT HEMPEROR)
-Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima

"Use your martial skill for the good of humanity" -Grandmaster IP

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

Emperortaima is offline Quote

Old 08-06-2018, 07:59 PM #16
Oliver Pantsoff

Oliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to all
Well, I haven't heard of that being used in my area. Try it on me, and I'll refuse!! Take me straight to jail. Not standing for that shit!!

OP
Oliver Pantsoff is offline Quote

Old 08-07-2018, 05:04 PM #17
Dirt Bag

Dirt Bag is just really niceDirt Bag is just really niceDirt Bag is just really niceDirt Bag is just really niceDirt Bag is just really niceDirt Bag is just really niceDirt Bag is just really niceDirt Bag is just really niceDirt Bag is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by armedoldhippy View Post
2 hour detection time? not perfect, but beats fuck out of assuming someone is unsafe to drive because metabolites from last week/month still show up in blood/urine. if this gets folks onto the bandwagon then i'm for it. folks driving stoned is the general publics' bugaboo. get them over that hurdle, protect workers from urine/hair tests at work, and we are off to the races! but, SOMEONE () will be along before long to accuse me of siding with the Gestapo because this does not fit their concept of "perfect". nothing is perfect. you can't let the wish for "perfect" become what kills "better than before"...
It's a damned good thing our founding fathers didn't adhere to your philosophy.
Dirt Bag is offline Quote

Old 08-07-2018, 05:10 PM #18
Dirt Bag

Dirt Bag is just really niceDirt Bag is just really niceDirt Bag is just really niceDirt Bag is just really niceDirt Bag is just really niceDirt Bag is just really niceDirt Bag is just really niceDirt Bag is just really niceDirt Bag is just really nice
If a 350lb, long time, regular user takes one hit of shwag 2 hours ago and a 79lb, 18 year old smokes 3 grams of wax 2 minutes ago both register the same? That seems fair.
Dirt Bag is offline Quote

Old 08-07-2018, 06:10 PM #19
Robrites

Robrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Bag View Post
If a 350lb, long time, regular user takes one hit of shwag 2 hours ago and a 79lb, 18 year old smokes 3 grams of wax 2 minutes ago both register the same? That seems fair.
This illustrates part of the problem for making a breathalyzer for weed. People react differently so there is no way to measure how high they are. This method sets a two hour limit on everybody. It is certainly not a perfect system but it is easy to comply with and it is easy to measure non-compliance.

Legal Weed is the fastest growing industry in the United States.

Robrites is online now Quote

Old 08-08-2018, 01:59 AM #20
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Bag View Post
It's a damned good thing our founding fathers didn't adhere to your philosophy.
i KNEW you would be along soon...