Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > D.C. Has Had More Than 300 Synthetic Marijuana Overdoses In 2 Weeks

Thread Title Search
D.C. Has Had More Than 300 Synthetic Marijuana Overdoses In 2 Weeks Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2018, 10:43 PM #11
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsandman77 View Post
Why the hell would people smoke that crap , all the chemicals in it... Especially now we live in a nation its pretty easy to obtain legal stuff shit and about every shop sell those.
it's cheaper, and won't show up in most (not all) drug testing. wouldn't surprise me if big pharma was making/selling it to make weed look bad in publics eyes...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-30-2018, 12:50 AM #12
yardgrazer

yardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of light
I've never found CBD gummies to be noticeably psychoactive?

It is annoying to see K2 whatever they're marketing it as now, being called synthetic marijuana rather than a synthetic cannabinoid, which is what it is.
yardgrazer is offline Quote

Old 07-30-2018, 01:23 AM #13
Switcher56

Switcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by armedoldhippy View Post
it's cheaper, and won't show up in most (not all) drug testing. wouldn't surprise me if big pharma was making/selling it to make weed look bad in publics eyes...
... now that wouldn't surprise me in the least!
Switcher56 is offline Quote

Old 07-30-2018, 04:51 AM #14
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardgrazer View Post
I've never found CBD gummies to be noticeably psychoactive?

It is annoying to see K2 whatever they're marketing it as now, being called synthetic marijuana rather than a synthetic cannabinoid, which is what it is.
CBD is not supposed to be active; in fact, it is believed by many researchers that CBD helps regulate/mitigate the effects of THC in weed. right as rain about k2. calling it "synthetic marijuana" just gives real pot a black eye!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-30-2018, 09:42 AM #15
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
They're resorting to this to get a buzz and still pass a drug test? There are so many ways around drugs tests today. I'd rather just stay sober than smoke any of that garbage.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

Old 07-31-2018, 02:06 AM #16
Redbud70

Redbud70 is on a distinguished road
We had some kids get ahold of some around here and they took some bueffmorphine the very thing that suppose to get these opioid addicts off dope. There very lucky to be alive, but k2 is not what you want our kids on rather them smoking cannabis behind a barn or building. Lol
Redbud70 is offline Quote

Old 07-31-2018, 02:21 AM #17
armedoldhippy

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSumTomatoes View Post
They're resorting to this to get a buzz and still pass a drug test? There are so many ways around drugs tests today. I'd rather just stay sober than smoke any of that garbage.
agree. i smoked the original K2 for a while to get around drug testing.
did not realize just how often i was smoking it. oldest son asked me one day when i was off work why i was going to work shed so often. i asked how many times i had gone that day & he told me "9 or 10 so far..." threw the shit away right then & never touched it again. i had no idea....pot aint habit forming but that shit is.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-03-2018, 02:39 AM #18
radioman

radioman has a spectacular aura aboutradioman has a spectacular aura aboutradioman has a spectacular aura aboutradioman has a spectacular aura about
I was at a Music Festival (Ziontific) and I smoked some my weed with the "Fire Spinners". Well I guess they felt obligated to smoke some of their's... It was the "Fake Shit". I took 1 hit and it wiped Me out in a terrible way. A sick way. I had to go lay down in My van. I almost left. I missed a band I really wanted to see...
That shit was terrible - now I won't even smoke anything that is offered to Me at Music Festivals. I will only smoke My own weed that I bring myself...
radioman is offline Quote