Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Monsanto's 'cancer-causing' weedkiller destroyed my life, dying man tells court

Thread Title Search
Monsanto's 'cancer-causing' weedkiller destroyed my life, dying man tells court Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2018, 05:59 PM #11
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud of
Not shocked. What is shocking is that when the public notices that a company is treating the health of our planet or species as a money making opportunity and defend themselves with military type strength. That the public still gives them money and allows them to operate. It has been obvious the Monsanto and many others are run by some of the shadiest characters known to man, for a long time. People keep giving them money. So much that the keep getting bigger. And buying up or destroying anything in their path. So much that if you research the network of companies needed to avoid paying these asshole to kill us. 95% or so of any packaged food, vegetable seeds and even the 2 biggest grow equipment suppliers (Hydrofarm and Sunlight supply). It is now to the point that unless you make a very calculated effort most people are funding the poison almost evertime they buy anything.

Try and compete or force them to fix their ways and you stand an actual risk of being raided or even murdered.

Really.
bigtacofarmer is online now Quote

Old 07-24-2018, 06:03 PM #12
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird View Post
bayer is eagle20
https://fortune.com/2018/06/04/bayer-monsanto-merger-name/

Same. They own everything. Look at their website. And hawthorne group, and scotts and miracle grow. If you tie all the different companies together its crazy how many ways the get paid.

Old 07-24-2018, 06:15 PM #13
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud of
Cracks me up the way people blame Monsanto for everything.

No one is forcing them to eat roundup. They eat it because they are fucking stupid and have no clue what they are eating. Those same morons eat at McDonalds and think the burger is 100% beef. LMAO

If you give a monkey a gun and he shoots someone, do you blame the monkey?

How can you blame Monsanto for being smart enough to convince you eat poison.

I don't suppose these idiots ever considered that if they stop eating the foods with Roundup in them, the farmers will eventually stop growing food with roundup and Monsanto will stop selling it.

It's all about profit. You take the profit away, they have no incentive to make it.

The real problem lies with the fact that the common people are way too fucking stupid and way too fucking lazy to actually put in the effort to determine if the food they eat is 'Rounded" or not. As long as that situation exists, SOME COMPANY (Monsanto or not) is going to take advantage of that stupidity to make MONEY.

So, keep eating it and keep screaming about how it's killing you.... My Bayer stock is skyrocketing.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-24-2018, 06:31 PM #14
bigtacofarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringodoggie View Post

No one is forcing them to eat roundup. They eat it because they are fucking stupid and have no clue what they are eating. Those same morons eat at McDonalds and think the burger is 100% beef. LMAO

I don't suppose these idiots ever considered that if they stop eating the foods with Roundup in them, the farmers will eventually stop growing food with roundup and Monsanto will stop selling it.

It's all about profit. You take the profit away, they have no incentive to make it.

The real problem lies with the fact that the common people are way too fucking stupid and way too fucking lazy to actually put in the effort to determine if the food they eat is 'Rounded" or not. As long as that situation exists, SOME COMPANY (Monsanto or not) is going to take advantage of that stupidity to make MONEY.

So, keep eating it and keep screaming about how it's killing you.... My Bayer stock is skyrocketing.
Bayer and friends have no respect for the planet. They do infact own or are related to almost any food product most people purchase. My family has gone out of our way to carefully give them as few dollars as possible and inform everyone we know. Some of them even care. I have been to some small town with no food at all not related to the Monsanto group. So everyone in those communities has no choice. Thats fucked to say the least.

Thank you for sharing your dirty secret. Knowingly profiting off the health of your species and planet. Talk about lack of integrety.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-24-2018, 06:35 PM #15
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringodoggie View Post

really?

they suppress information about the true nature of their products which have no mechanism to prevent abuse and negative environmental fate and because you are making money it is the consumer

it is great until you watch someone you love die because of a cancer from exposure to environmental toxins that are byproducts of corporate profits

I can't tell you how disappointing it is to know there are people like this here

this is why you can't trust corporate weed

WWDLBD

WW1.618D

Quote:
The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cured - Ureapwhatusow

nobody every told me i found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan
Weird is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-24-2018, 06:44 PM #16
bigtacofarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird View Post
really?

they suppress information about the true nature of their products which have no mechanism to prevent abuse and negative environmental fate and because you are making money it is the consumer

it is great until you watch someone you love die because of a cancer from exposure to environmental toxins that are byproducts of corporate profits

I can't tell you how disappointing it is to know there are people like this here

this is why you can't trust corporate weed
You are surrounded by meatheads that care about themselves so much more than others. As if they are so cool they can make and grow everthing they use in the world with out the help of other. Its selfish and possibly even a form of retardation. Educate the ones you can. Shun the others.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-24-2018, 07:27 PM #17
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud of
I watched my Dad die from alcoholism and I don't blame Seagrams. LMAO

Today's world is all about blaming someone else for your own lack of effort. People die. So what. It's a part of life. Some die young and some die old. Some die from cancer and some die from murder. What the fuck is the difference. They're dead, Jim. LOL

I care about others. I care about how fucking stupid they are and how their stupidity makes my life even more miserable than it already is. Yeah, I care about others. If I could blink my eyes and kill every bi-ped on the planet... well, let's just say you're all lucky I can't LMAO

And, if any one of you think you are better or different than Monsanto.... you're not. You're the same greedy, lying, opposing digit, bi-pedal, piece of crap that every other human is. You would kill your Mother for a dollar.... just like Monsanto.

Not my fault, it was like that when I got here. I just happen to notice it. LOL

The planet belongs to the animals. If you really want a better world, kill all the humans.

Old 07-24-2018, 07:38 PM #18
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
sorry not everyone is an apathetic asshole

same problem with agrochemicals we have with plastics

they are not compatible with our environment and it is not a sustainable practice

if you don't give a fuck because you are comfortable with your life don't advertise it like it you really give a fuck because if you did you wouldn't justify apathy

I am not like montasano I sacrifice my own enrichment before I do so at their expense

not everyone is a selfish piece of shit but those who are justify it the same way

it is called cognitive bias a common paradigm of the mind detrimental to mankind but since it feels right to the individual they rarely question it

WWDLBD

WW1.618D

Quote:
The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cured - Ureapwhatusow

nobody every told me i found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan
Weird is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-24-2018, 07:52 PM #19
Ringodoggie

So, because my opinion is different than yours, I am an apathetic asshole (as you called me). I think it's against the rules to attack another member simply because his opinion is not the same as yours, dredlocks.

Close minded mono-thinking people like yourself are the first ones I would 'blink". LMAO Consider yourself lucky to be alive.

I love Monsanto. They make me a great profit. If it is at the expense of people like you, I'm OK with that. As long as they don't kill dogs or squirrels.

Old 07-24-2018, 07:58 PM #20
bigtacofarmer

Segrams is advertised and sold to adults. Every adult has had a fair chance to here about the dangers of alcohol. And at no time has segrams make an effort to rule the food supply of the planet. Try to compare if you want. Makes you look genius.

It is unfortunate you not only feel the way you do but are also willing to justify or defend it.

1 members found this post helpful.