What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gypsy Nirvana Collection - Seedpack Competition!

romanoweed

yeah thanks, i probably would have missed it, i anywa have to Change things, and actually he actually has taken the others so this is more a future Project, not called collection, if even...

romanoweed

if intreste i finish this, have no idea if yes...
picture.php

romanoweed

how high has the picturequality/size to be? Very big or just ok? cause i often work on very low Quality, do to the use of free programms wich in free mode often not allow high Quality.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah......I kinda like the simplicity of that design man...

It stands out, that's for sure...

Hi Gypsy, I'm the guy who drawn the new IC 420 CUP logo (Nore's friend). If you're interested in simplifying your logo in the future, you might figure also something like this "book-like" design:

View Image

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Coming along nicely romanoweed....

Just looks a bit busy atm, but please do carry on....as it evolves it may well also improve.

If you go back to the first pages of this thread I think PANIKZ posted the dimensions we are looking for...
äh no this is a bit better, bot not at all done
View Image

romanoweed

picture.php

So, im making a break now, actually im bizzy. For me it would be like a little dream to design a cover for Canna-Seeds. I actually wanted to do Graphics as a Profession once.
I will stop now posting my work in Progress here and instead post new Pictures in my Album if i find the Time. There you can also see my REAL E-Mail written as a Album-Title for Communication-Purposes.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
*That was after two guys got quite seriously hurt because Van Damme wasn't pulling his punches/kicks.
why doesn't that surprise me??? And exactly why I'd consider myself a fan of Chuck Zito whom I've met many times... and partied w/a few times as well, way back in the mid '80s. Van Damme is a punk for bad rappin' Zito in a club one night, in the bathroom where Zito's bro could hear it... you know the rest Gypsy ;)

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
That is a great idea

That is a great idea

Cool, nice to see one of our prolific chat buddies step up to the plate with an outstanding design of a sorta-cartoon-cameo-image of yours truly......I might have to change pack designs every year just to keep up with the good artwork available here in this thread.

New art each year? Gold!!!

Are there seed collectors? Do people yearn for seeds of yesteryear? Christy's auction offering (pick year) GN seeds like fine vintage wine.

Maybe consider putting the vintage year on the seeds, if known.

Who doesn't yearn for 1968 Acapulco gold?