What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My lonely josh d

Really considering regvegging these girls- the seeds were 'tude freebies on the crypto promo (I payed back when bitcoin was 14k+ lol) and for 2 random seeds im quite impressed with the quality.

Last edited:

maimunji

Welcome guys. Lets see how this turn out. Finger crossed for next 2 weeks I think they are most important. Can't wait to run clone of this to see main cola will be huge. Only downside she is in 1 gallon pots but hope this won't hurt her.

maimunji

Day 38 12/12.
picture.php

picture.php

Bobbertqp

Really great looking plants. Doing a top job. Only just got into karma genetics. 8 free reg seeds from attitude
3 fem skullcap and
3 fem crumbled lime. Mine are growing outdoors 12/12 from seed. I am using a fem strawberry glue to pollinate the other ladies
Strawberry banana cream karma genetics x goji glue by th seeds. Crumbled lime has a intense lime smell. Can't wait to see your end result.

maimunji

Thanks Vanilla. Moe my friend just put 2 clones under 125 cfl to prepare them for flower. This week 14/10 next 12/12 and will make them space under hps.
They can't wait for special males from other end of world. Really cool how far away polen travels this days hehe.

maimunji

Day 49. End of week 7. Plant is really good and have around 10 tops like this. I wish I have better camera to photo this girl. Or better skill to photo.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Nice pics maimunji i have 5 reg josh d og in and have had them on 12/12 for 7 days and still no sighn of sex yet how long dod yours take?

maimunji

Thanks guys for good words.
Tazzie everything you need to know is in this thread from first day of flowering just see pics and dates on my posts. This is only one plant. No experiance with different phenos will pop more after summer.

Mohadib

Veteran
Wow! Very nice work, man! It indeed seems to be pretty fast and well yielding pheno you have there :)

Any updates on the aroma?

maimunji

Wow! Very nice work, man! It indeed seems to be pretty fast and well yielding pheno you have there :)

Any updates on the aroma?

I can describe smell like lemony , menthol, gasoline, drinking lemonade around gas station. Gas, gas, gas.