What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Education level of ace breeders???

W

Water-

agora and symposiums were Sokrates' writing "desk"...supreme minds never need write anything down...their disciples do...and all Plato's works are in Sokratic/dialectic/inductive/deductive approach form...
so what if he did not produce anything in black and white...

:tiphat:orpheus

you misunderstood what I wrote and you are wrong about the benefit of writing things down.

but this thread is about ACE and their great work, so who cares

orfeas

Veteran
you misunderstood what I wrote and you are wrong about the benefit of writing things down.

but this thread is about ACE and their great work, so who cares

you were the one to comment on S & P in the first place and I did not say anything about the benefit of writing things down...communication breaks down...

You can probably get an online Medical degree from Mexico for 6 easy payments of $29.95. :biggrin:
Yeah but the degree would have greater legitimacy if it required 5 easy payments, and one complicated payment...

...We ain't gunna tell you which one it is, but one of these payments is gunna be hard.. :biggrin:

W

Water-

I didn't mention Socrates or Plato first
and you wrote: "supreme minds never need write anything down."

have a nice day.

Thanks you Ace for your great work

deepwaterdude

Yeah but the degree would have greater legitimacy if it required 5 easy payments, and one complicated payment...

...We ain't gunna tell you which one it is, but one of these payments is gunna be hard.. :biggrin:

:laughing: Hey, Mitch! Glad to see you're alive! My favorites;

I used to do drugs... Still do, but I used to, too;)

and

Whoa, Smokey the bear is much more intense in person. :biggrin:

and for orfeas and Water.-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur5fGSBsfq8

And a very wise meditation for today's world;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92i5m3tV5XY

Have a great day! :tiphat:

Kaskadian

Veteran
I also think OP was complimenting the quality of Ace’s work. Ace produces the best sativas out there because of love and passion.

I think education is important but my MBA never offered classes that helped my growing! ;) I got my growing education through trial and error, OG (back in the day), and lots of amazing people here at ICMAG. I feel like we are all lucky to have access to other folks that share our love and passion for this plant. We learn together.

Happy 420 folks!

Spaventa

Veteran
The real proof of a breeders ability is the plants he breeds and theres enough amazing plants in Ace grow journals to satisfy any critic. Smoke reports from Ace work is easy to find here.

The other thing that is a good indicator is what genetic the breeder works with and Ace has it all covered - Countless exotic landraces from all over, Hollands heirloom legends and Hazes from the Haze bros gene pool.

If anyone masters gardening (horticulture) and making a living from their work (business) they have the equivilant of a college degree or two.

But, formal education will help you learn more efficiently and give you the tools to better communicate with others. What's more, the there are any number of employers that will pay a premium to an employee who has proven that they are willing to finish their formal education.

A college degree is in no way a measure of a man's worth. There are amazing people who quit school at a young age, and there are dirt bags with masters degrees. A truely wise person will leverage the opportuinities available to maximize their success.

I put Ace in the latter category.

Thank you to Ace for everything they do and for putting an excellent foot forward in the Canibis Culture. We need more like you!