What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anonymous, Flood and Drain Rockwool, taken at 58 days
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Thats a nice looking keeper you filterd out. Will be somthing excusive for long time.

:dance013:

DJXX

Veteran
hey Smokin...whats in the Le blanc cross..love those colors...well all three are sweet..great work my friend..dj

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that biker le blanc looks great Smokin - well done! :respect:

pretty sure it's the white x biker kush...

dank.Frank

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Biker le blanc. Was a firewhite#6 x Biker.

The white x biker kush = ghostrider v2.0

The biker le blanc was killer stuff, too. I really regret not keeping a cut, but the thin stems required too much staking for me to want to run in a vertical sog. Although my two cuts of anonymous also have thin stems, they're too special to let go.

Running jack o nesia now, very impressed so far. Wish I woulda vegged longer, but I never veg long on seed runs. I'll likely do a tree grow with a select pheno next round.

Still need to acquire head banger, and then I'm just waiting on Karma's OG. I'll have a nice little stash of karma keepers.

Cartel530

Veteran
Thermostat on the heating mat decided it wanted to take a shit and killed a bunch of seeds and clones awhile back and i had one single survivor from a pack of Biker Kush 2.0 and she turned out to be a female :) Hope she turns out nice otherwise on to another pack :tiphat:

Here is 5 weeks from the flip:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hey Karma......congrats on the cup winners! Just "rolled" on over from RollItUp to ICMag for info on your strains. I just ordered Headbanger and Sour Jack.......your Sour Jack looks awesome by the way.....I will post pics and updates of both once in flower, and do a smoke report! All the Best to you and your business"...........!

FoUhCiKo.....!

StardustGardens

It's a room of Karma....Triple Kush and D-kush
I got some Biker 2.0 coming. Hopefully I will find a winner in the Biker.

Got any of that award winning OG Karma?

Thanks

Attachments

• DSC01237.jpg
    DSC01237.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 49
Looks like you will find a few keepers.......! What do you have underneath your pots....? Good luck with those Biker 2.0's......!

FoUhCiKo!

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Hoping to get that Karma OG released end of the year, currently making a production batch.

Got some things before that, white OG is first end of may.

StardustGardens

Looks like you will find a few keepers.......! What do you have underneath your pots....? Good luck with those Biker 2.0's......!

FoUhCiKo!

Under the pots are corrugated roofing. I have the plants in 1gal smart pots drain to waste. This room is on a second story so the tables are very low and it drains to the downstairs. It works very well as you can tell by the health of the plants.

Latest posts

Latest posts