What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headbanger

UncleBens

Its a really sharp pine lemon sour smell, best run so far i think :)
I need to grow her in some soil at some point, I bet that would bring out even more terps...

Best pack of seeds I've ever popped tbh, Karma did a great job creating and selecting that biker kush male :yes:

Last edited:
G

Those look FANTASTIC. Im just now rooting clones from keeper mom of my first run of HB grow after choosing the keeper from my very first pheno hunt. Let them cure while growing my second pheno hunt of GorillaBubble which Im getting ready to chop and dry next week or so. Hope mine look that good in a few months. Even more wish I had a pack of SourD for the next run. Goal is to have 4-5 moms of some of the best shit. Just for my personal grow.

G

Thanks! :)
If only you could smell them!
I seem to be in the minority in my house that I love the smell of flowering plants more than the jarred product and smoke. I think its one of the reasons I love to grow.

UncleBens

Thanks mate, im really happy with them this time!
Yield looks to be huge, the one plant ive weighed was 6.25 zips dry, there was 6 of them under 2 315 cmh and seem to be similar in size to each other. This was in a third of a 10x5 foot (3x1.5 meter) tent.

Eta: the space they took up in the tent was 1.2 x 1.5 meters approx.
In the 3x1.5 meter tent there is 4 315s and a 750 gavita turned down to 600

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That makes me happy to hear Bens. I run 2 x 315 in a 2.5 x 5 ft space. After just one round, I'm pretty convinced with the right plants 2# is possible.

Seems you might prove that to be the case before me. :respect:

dank.Frank

nickman

Veteran
Thanks mate, im really happy with them this time!
Yield looks to be huge, the one plant ive weighed was 6.25 zips dry, there was 6 of them under 2 315 cmh and seem to be similar in size to each other. This was in a third of a 10x5 foot (3x1.5 meter) tent.

Eta: the space they took up in the tent was 1.2 x 1.5 meters approx.
In the 3x1.5 meter tent there is 4 315s and a 750 gavita turned down to 600

That makes me happy to hear Bens. I run 2 x 315 in a 2.5 x 5 ft space. After just one round, I'm pretty convinced with the right plants 2# is possible.

Seems you might prove that to be the case before me. :respect:

dank.Frank

That’s a great yeild for those 315’s Ben... AWSOME job bro...!!!...

It’s amazing how someone can get a yeild like that from such low watts... those cmh lights must be some good ass lights...!!!...

I’m just curious but what part of the bulb is ceramic?

:tiphat:...I must say again, great job Ben...!!!...

Earlmarne

picture.php

Finally got my girls in flower. 21 days today. Stripped all secondary branching underneath today. Slight citrus starting to come through. They hated my de lights in veg. They are loving them in flower

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
View Image
Finally got my girls in flower. 21 days today. Stripped all secondary branching underneath today. Slight citrus starting to come through. They hated my de lights in veg. They are loving them in flower

Very nice uniformed canopy :tiphat:

too-dope

View Image

Looking good man.

Its a really sharp pine lemon sour smell, best run so far i think
smile.gif

I need to grow her in some soil at some point, I bet that would bring out even more terps...

Best pack of seeds I've ever popped tbh, Karma did a great job creating and selecting that biker kush male
thumbup.gif

I concur. Headbanger is far and away one of the best lines I've ever run. Plant E was the closest thing to sour diesel I've seen come out of a seed. I will definitely be revisiting this line.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Looking good man.

I concur. Headbanger is far and away one of the best lines I've ever run. Plant E was the closest thing to sour diesel I've seen come out of a seed. I will definitely be revisiting this line.

Same here. I had a pheno I was gifted(#12 seed plant) . Was basically ECSD from seed. And finished a solid week faster than the cut.

Earlmarne

Pollinated both of my headbanger with a gmo x sophisticated lady male. Hopefully seeds take.
The less stretchy/woodier branched headbanger is packing considerably more frost on so far

too-dope

Pollinated both of my headbanger with a gmo x sophisticated lady male. Hopefully seeds take.
The less stretchy/woodier branched headbanger is packing considerably more frost on so far

Sounds like a dope cross. I dusted plant K with an Incense Haze x ChemDbx (Chimera) male and plant D with a C4DD male (VerdantGreen).

Last edited:

Earlmarne

Sounds like a dope cross. I dusted plant K with an Incense Haze x ChemDbx male and plant D with a C4DD male (VerdantGreen).

C4dd x headbanger sounds like the stuff. Wish I wouldnt have lost my hb male. I honestly would have hit em with any male just to have more headbanger to go through.
Room is starting to get smelly. Mostly citrus.

Latest posts

Latest posts