Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Coco Coir > CHEAPER ENZYMES

Thread Title Search
CHEAPER ENZYMES Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-29-2018, 12:59 PM #301
Cork144

Cork144 is a jewel in the roughCork144 is a jewel in the roughCork144 is a jewel in the roughCork144 is a jewel in the roughCork144 is a jewel in the roughCork144 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BombBudPuffa View Post
I'm not sure. No scientist or anything. Saliva contains enzymes. They're not organisms but a biproduct of organisms.

They are proteins and yes my confusion was in the denaturation process of heating, my guess is that anything for root treatment or the decaying of organic matter wouldnt be heated, just not so clued up on enzymes in hydroponics, more for fish lol

Cork144 is offline Quote

Old 07-29-2018, 06:01 PM #302
BombBudPuffa

BombBudPuffa is a splendid one to beholdBombBudPuffa is a splendid one to beholdBombBudPuffa is a splendid one to beholdBombBudPuffa is a splendid one to beholdBombBudPuffa is a splendid one to beholdBombBudPuffa is a splendid one to beholdBombBudPuffa is a splendid one to beholdBombBudPuffa is a splendid one to beholdBombBudPuffa is a splendid one to beholdBombBudPuffa is a splendid one to beholdBombBudPuffa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cork144 View Post
fair enough but in the aquafeed industry we have strong definitions for whats a live and a dead enzyme, I cant heat enzymes over 60C for a period of seconds without destroying them in the fish food,
Destroying not killing. Enzymes aren't living.
BombBudPuffa is offline Quote

Old 07-29-2018, 10:47 PM #303
frostqueen

frostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostqueen View Post
I've been using Z7 for years now to great success. Cheap and very effective enzymatic cleanser IMO. I searched the thread and I guess nobody has mentioned it yet...?
Yep, Z7... sure seems to do the trick for me. Nobody else uses this?
frostqueen is offline Quote

Old 07-29-2018, 11:43 PM #304
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivor
I use Z7. I like it too
Vanilla Phoenix is offline Quote

Old 07-30-2018, 04:25 AM #305
BubbaBear

BubbaBear has a spectacular aura aboutBubbaBear has a spectacular aura aboutBubbaBear has a spectacular aura aboutBubbaBear has a spectacular aura aboutBubbaBear has a spectacular aura about
I gotta give it up to the Total Pond Barley Pond Clarifier it's a all natural barley concentrate. I've had a bottle for years and it still works, its super cheap about $9 and really concentrated like a drop per gallon is what they recommend for ponds but l go up to about 4 times that approximately in my reservoir or whatever a half a capful to a 27 gallon res equals for a heavy does or a quarter capful for a regular dose , it's a forgiving product. I've never seen and negative results and when l use it and l can actually see results, my plants get a nice boost of growth and my reservoir is gunk free at the bottom when l change it out.
BubbaBear is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-30-2018, 02:29 PM #306
biobizz

biobizz is on a distinguished road
i run out of bio p5 and it looks like its not available in europe anymore. (only in czech language store anyway)

so finally i want try that one as i heard the name often

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillFarthing View Post
how to dose the api pondcare by barley? searched that thread but couldnt find it.

the stuff dont go bad right? my last ordered p5 enzymes got a short expire date and i was never shure its good as fresh.

i got a 130gallon reservoir. how much of the stuff should i mix in to get the job done? useing coco coir slabs and now i see whats happening as i dont use enzymes for one run anymore.. they not as happy as usual

thanks for all advice greetings
biobizz is offline Quote

Old 08-30-2018, 02:48 PM #307
biobizz

i find some advice elsewhere. 1g per 30gallon is right?
biobizz is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-30-2018, 11:36 PM #308
watts
ohms

watts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to behold
^Yes that is correct
watts is offline Quote

Old 09-02-2018, 01:49 AM #309
biobizz

thank u
biobizz is offline Quote

Old 09-02-2018, 02:46 AM #310
WaxyTaxi
Psychonaut

WaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivor
anyone using enzymes komplete? I just got a bottle and am using it at 4ml per gl