Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Ohio > any buckeyes alive...

Thread Title Search
any buckeyes alive... Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2018, 04:09 PM #21
BEEFQUAKE

BEEFQUAKE will become famous soon enough
I'm a new member here from the north side of the state. Nice to meet you guys.
BEEFQUAKE is offline Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 07:22 PM #22
Midwestsmoker

Midwestsmoker is on a distinguished road
NW here
Midwestsmoker is offline Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 09:05 PM #23
chuckyoufarley

chuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant future
I got BUCKEYE PURPLE growing

PEACE CHUCKY

jack & jill went up the hill to score a bag of grass jack was swift & rolled a spliff now he's gettin some ASS

i'm never alone even when i'm by myself
chuckyoufarley is offline Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 04:29 PM #24
Midwestsmoker

Midwestsmoker is on a distinguished road
Any pic? Never heard of this strain would like to know more about her
Midwestsmoker is offline Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 05:12 PM #25
chuckyoufarley

chuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant future
Grand daddy purp x gorilla grape by melvanetics

PEACE CHUCKY

jack & jill went up the hill to score a bag of grass jack was swift & rolled a spliff now he's gettin some ASS

Old 08-20-2018, 06:55 PM #26
BEEFQUAKE

BEEFQUAKE will become famous soon enough
Is there a trusted source to buy melvanetics seeds? Im interested but I'm not familiar with any of the sites that claim to have them.
BEEFQUAKE is offline Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 07:43 PM #27
HookahsGarden

HookahsGarden has a spectacular aura aboutHookahsGarden has a spectacular aura aboutHookahsGarden has a spectacular aura aboutHookahsGarden has a spectacular aura aboutHookahsGarden has a spectacular aura about
I rode the Beast when it was new.........

But what I really want to know is ...

What happened to the Meigs County Skunk from the late 80s. Damn that was some great smoke.
Old 08-20-2018, 09:27 PM #28
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFQUAKE View Post
Is there a trusted source to buy melvanetics seeds? Im interested but I'm not familiar with any of the sites that claim to have them.
GLG for one....Mel's 2 strains.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiod in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus at down to earth prices. Now 12.50 years running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is online now Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 02:44 PM #29
chuckyoufarley

I was gifted the seeds and the gifter ended up getting all male from the seeds he germed. Same with the buckeye purp x jade cake he got males and the 2 seeds he gave me were female.I also got 6/9 female on the WHITE JONES X CINDY 99 cross that I made and 9/9 female THWUMP X CINDY 99 I made

PEACE CHUCKY