Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Botany and Advanced Growing Science > Advancing Eco Agriculture, Product Science

Thread Title Search
Advancing Eco Agriculture, Product Science Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-08-2018, 01:33 AM #3121
jidoka

jidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of light
I am well down the road from adding the P. Fortunately I was pretty well balanced other than that. Stuff started yellowing. Plant metabolism flat changed.

Been chasing it for a minute. Finally got it green but I know I am leaving something on the table

But I will tell you something you already know. The closer you get the less strains fall into that “needs something different” category

Anyways a little bit of micro tweaking to do. I can’t post results someone else is paying for. I was just curious if you recognized it by sight

Old 04-08-2018, 01:43 AM #3122
jidoka

jidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of light
Click image for larger version

Name:	5CF9AE2A-3AD4-4D82-88C8-8BD816A04321.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	451899

Just for fun...here is one consequence of enough P in moms. You get mostly this
jidoka is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-08-2018, 02:30 AM #3123
prune

prune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by jidoka View Post
I am well down the road from adding the P. Fortunately I was pretty well balanced other than that. Stuff started yellowing. Plant metabolism flat changed.

Been chasing it for a minute. Finally got it green but I know I am leaving something on the table
I've had that, you can green it off but its going to finish red with yellow veins if you run it hard. Just like Slow says, you can't make up for lost time. Anyway, maybe that's a clue?

Our growth cycle is so rapid, its hard to negotiate the fast turns optimum nutrient profiles require with this method without lowering the ceiling.
prune is offline Quote

Old 04-08-2018, 02:46 AM #3124
jidoka

This is an excess, not a deficiency for certain.

I always check to see co2, light levels, temp and humidity and tailor to that.

This is bottom leaf only

Edit...this grow pushes every single one of those “environmental” factors. Lowest per pound $ I have seen. I want more

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2018, 02:22 PM #3125
EasyGoing
Banned

EasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of light
what is that price per pound?
EasyGoing is offline Quote