What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Preserving undried bud.....

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
My girl raised an interestin question to me... I had given her a week early bud I snipped cuz it had this beautiful pink and purple tones to it, she asked me "How do I keep it like this?" ....... Shit I dont think you can, anybody out there got a way of preserving a flower in stasis? maybe some kind of glass coating or something? I told her the best thing I could do was take a picture but that would be cool if there was some kind of way to preserve the bud in its ripe full of life state.

bendoslendo

Gunther von hagens is the guy you need to get in touch with.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plastination

200px-PlastinationProcess_EN.svg.png

David762

That idea could be the seed of a niche 420 legal marketplace -- unusually beautiful buds preserved forever in a glass globe paperweight, with perhaps a genetic genealogy printed in a crisp legible font on hemp paper, embedded in the flat side of the globe.

Dkgrower

Veteran
That idea could be the seed of a niche 420 legal marketplace -- unusually beautiful buds preserved forever in a glass globe paperweight, with perhaps a genetic genealogy printed in a crisp legible font on hemp paper, embedded in the flat side of the globe.
:yeahthats

brainlab

sounds cool , would be nice if it could be done at home ... to collect like a library of the strains i have grown.

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
Go to a crafts store and get some desicant, its used to dry flowers.

There are people who can preserve your buds in their live form inside a glass ball. They have been around for a while now, idk who makes them but I seen some in high times over 5yrs ago so it can be done. Let us know if you find someone who can do this. Peace

I hate to reccomend this but maybe make a call to danny danko if you can get through. I'm sure he would remember the ball with preserved cannabis inside. How could anyone ever forget that, I didnt

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
you mean like this
I wear it on jacket.
just tapped it to a pin, and gonna find a poppy to go with it for colour...

can make anything once the bud is preserved like so. I used a freshly picked bud, won't work with a dry'd bud.

Attachments

• Preserved Bud.jpg
    Preserved Bud.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

David762

I have seen pictures / articles about this method.

I have seen pictures / articles about this method.

There are people who can preserve your buds in their live form inside a glass ball. They have been around for a while now, idk who makes them but I seen some in high times over 5yrs ago so it can be done. Let us know if you find someone who can do this. Peace

I have seen pictures / articles about this method. The only way it would work well is if the flower were preserved fresh, in order to retain the color.

If anyone finds a link on-line to who does this, or how exactly it's done, please post that info here. Thanks in advance.
(FWIW: The plasticization method posted above might just do the trick.)
:tiphat: