What's new

Bubblenow/Bubbleator for 40 quid

G

Some of you already are probably aware that bubblenow or the bubbleator is just a travel/camping washing machine with a sticker stuck on it, you can buy the exact same thing for less than a third the price:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/ELECTRIC-WAS...784746-8701541

I mean, it's the exact same unit as the bubblenow, makes you realise how much bubbleman and mila makes on their products.

This is exactly the same unit as a bubblenow and is only 40 quid, bargain, especially if you already have a set of bubble bags.

ilife

Nice Find British Hempire!!! Super Deal!!! Now all you need is 2 small 220um Aqua Lab Technologies Zipper Filter Bags and your ready.

iLiFE

waydee

Chiefsmokingbud said:
Now just find one in 115v and i would be happy. I haven't found any without having to order a container full.

If thats the case then you'd probably be best just using an inverter, easier than tracking down a 115v specific model if one even exists.

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
They do exist in that model but most don't carry it, unless you're willing to buy a container full of them from China like Bman and mila do.

G

I was going to buy one of the aqualab bags, but at 30 quid, I decided to be cheap and bought a lingerie washing bag, it's 30cm square with a zip fastening and is made from a fine mesh, should do the trick, all I need it to do is hold onto most of the trim, then I'll leave my 220 workbag in the bucket to catch any that might make it through, the bag was 99p. If it works, I've got a bubblenow with work bag for just over 40 quid, not bad at all.

hilldweller

ilife,how much are the small aqua lab bags in dollars?brit hemp same question for lingerie ones , do the lingerie bag rip?

G

Apparently Wal-mart sells a suitable linen bag for 6 bucks, made by woolite.

I doubt they rip, they are made not to, just be careful about putting hard stems in them.

ilife

Aqua Lab Tech 220µ Zipcro bag

Aqua Lab Tech 220µ Zipcro bag

The Aqua Lab Technologies 220µ Filter Bag with the original Zipcro© Lock are sold in North America for, Small $30.00 and Large $40.00. In Europe and the UK for, Small 30.00 euros and Large 40.00 euros. You can purchase them in Amsterdam at The Dampkring Growshop, Hempworks and DNA Genetics.
For the Small Mini-Washing machine we use 2 small Aqua Lab filter bags. Putting between 100gr to 150gr in each bag. For a total of 200gr to 300gr in the machine per wash-run.
The idea behind the development of The Aqua Lab Technologies 220µ Filter Bag with the original Zipcro© Lock is to only have 220µ and lower, resin in your extraction water. Making for a more pure and cleaner finished resin. When using the Aqua Lab Technologies 220µ Filter Bag with the original Zipcro© Lock you should not need a 220µ collection filter bag in your stack of bags in your bucket. Making for a faster harvest and less clean up time.
This idea originally came from the "linen bag". A normal store bought linen bag is made of cloth (not screen) with large cut holes in it.

iLiFE

G

Thanks for the info ilife. I did some searching before i bought my linen bag, most of the ones you see for sale are made of nylon mesh with large holes, but you can find ones made of material with no holes like the one I go, I am hoping this will work like a 220 work bag, I will report on my experiemnts shortly.

G

You figure 82.00 USD for the unit. Verse 200 from BMan, but then you need a converter. I bet in the end, your still saving a nice chuck of money. It's business and how products are marked up. Nice score on those other bags. I'll be checking them out as well. Thanks guys for the info.
Take care,
BG

Edit: Been looking at this American unit. Looks like it would work well. You would pour the water through the bubble bags and not hose. i might buy one of these units and give it a whirl for 40 bucks.

Mini Washing Machine

Last edited:
G

Dunno where bubbleman is, would love to hear his opinions on this topic. Don't think Mila is a member here.

G

Bman is around. Talked to him a couple of days ago and saw him in chat. He's got a larger unit that just came in and the are unloading this from the container. It's going to be for the 20 liter kit. You'll find him around. If i talk to him. I'll ask him about it.
Take care,
BG

ilife

Sorry but Bman is still behind in Extractions with Washing-Machines. Once again he is trying to compete with Mila. Mila introduced the Bubbleator XL over a year ago.
Bigger the machine does not mean you need to use the "20gallon" They are really 32 gallon after this many years you think he would of used them by now and found out that they fit a 32 gallon barrel not a 20 gallon??
Back to the facts, bigger the machine does not mean you need to use a larger sized kit.

iLiFE

G

good thing about the xl is u can spin dry the bags of trim and then burn it

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
that double unit is pretty much what i seen in argos and is what ill be spending my pennies on come harvest time

G

jeez, ilife, you really have your stuff going on! Good to have you here leading us through the maze to the cuttig gedge of trichome extraction... Jeez I'm fooked on this Cheese finger hash, ain't trimming a bitch, but the bubble should be nice, can't wait for my washer to arrive....

Blasted and rambling, good night all...

G

I could careless if Bman is behide in the Extractions with Washing-Machines. Was stating what i hear. Me, I'll be using the washer machine like you once i get my 12kW and 20 kW setup running. Think that is the best route to go. Loved your old post with the washer machine. Man, that is some bubble for sure. As for Mila and her gear. I think she's been ripped off for many years now. Look how many companies are out there with bags now.

Sure do enjoy your info and pictures iLife. You got to love spain. Can't wait to be sitting in my back yard by the pool smoking a fat one and saying "I made it" with a big smile. Take care and thanks for sharing the info and pictures.
Later,
BG