Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Easiest way to make hash! Quick Wash ISO!

Thread Title Search
Easiest way to make hash! Quick Wash ISO! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-22-2007, 03:35 PM #11
mexicanmafia
Dank Galore!

mexicanmafia is just really nicemexicanmafia is just really nicemexicanmafia is just really nicemexicanmafia is just really nicemexicanmafia is just really nicemexicanmafia is just really nicemexicanmafia is just really nicemexicanmafia is just really nice
let me know how it goes bro!

peace!

mm

Viva La Revolucion OG!
my C99 & Grapefruit flower pix

Cab of Dankness! vol.2 Fighting Buddah and Bubba Kush
^^^^^^
mexicanmafia is offline Quote

Old 08-22-2007, 04:01 PM #12
SilverSurfer_OG
Living Organic Soil...

SilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of light
Hey mexicanmafia nice and easy for a stoned person to follow. I havent tried this technique before...

Do you need to do this outside or well ventilated so you dont burn your eyebrows?

What size jar would your recommend for a half ounce of weed?

Cheers

Dr. Richard Lindzen MIT "Controlling carbon is a bureaucrat's dream. If you control carbon, you control life."

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - Martin L.King Jr

Terra Preta Dark Soil Experiment

Recycled Organic Living Soil

Organic Fanatics Australia
SilverSurfer_OG is offline Quote

Old 08-22-2007, 07:08 PM #13
jaykush
dirty black hands

jaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of light
some quality qw iso hash for you all.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:49 AM #14
mexicanmafia
Dank Galore!

mexicanmafia is just really nicemexicanmafia is just really nicemexicanmafia is just really nicemexicanmafia is just really nicemexicanmafia is just really nicemexicanmafia is just really nicemexicanmafia is just really nicemexicanmafia is just really nice
great pics JayKush!

SilverSurferOG- I would recomend 1quart mason jars........... enough alcohol for the bud/trimmings to be verry well saturated and easaly mixed and splashed around....... but not too much that the bud/trimm is floating............. then give it a hellofa mix for 20 secs and pour onto filterd jar.......... try to get as less material into straining filter........

Peace!

mm

Viva La Revolucion OG!

^^^^^^

Old 08-24-2007, 04:11 PM #15
SilverSurfer_OG
Living Organic Soil...

SilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of light
Crap!!!

I made some beut hash and it is nice and black and malleable... only problem is my ISO has been tainted with some horrible smelling antibacterial shit. My hashish smells like air freshener and i sure aint smoking any!

Nevermind. Just need to track down some pure alcohol... not so easy on Oz

Dr. Richard Lindzen MIT "Controlling carbon is a bureaucrat's dream. If you control carbon, you control life."

Old 08-24-2007, 04:18 PM #16
hieagle420
Cannabis Creeper

hieagle420 is a jewel in the roughhieagle420 is a jewel in the roughhieagle420 is a jewel in the roughhieagle420 is a jewel in the roughhieagle420 is a jewel in the roughhieagle420 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSurfer_OG
Crap!!!

I made some beut hash and it is nice and black and malleable... only problem is my ISO has been tainted with some horrible smelling antibacterial shit. My hashish smells like air freshener and i sure aint smoking any!

Nevermind. Just need to track down some pure alcohol... not so easy on Oz

you didnt use the green iso did ya??

Hobby growing with Friends

"If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny..."

-Thomas Jefferson.
hieagle420 is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2007, 04:11 PM #17
SilverSurfer_OG
Living Organic Soil...

Yeah its in a green bottle... its the only kind i have found so far. Should have read the label more carefully

Old 08-25-2007, 08:05 PM #18
gordonliu

gordonliu is on a distinguished road
you may be able to order it.

just order it with a gift card and have it shipped to your friends house.
gordonliu is offline Quote

Old 08-26-2007, 10:26 AM #19
mexicanmafia
Dank Galore!

SilverSurfer OG-.......... any pharmacie's near by? they should have some there.... that grren stuff is like a wintermint smell or something?

good luck bro!

peace!

mm

Viva La Revolucion OG!

^^^^^^

Old 08-26-2007, 04:38 PM #20
Siddartha

Siddartha will become famous soon enoughSiddartha will become famous soon enough
I'm gonna try this today, hopefully. Is qwiso made with regs any good? It's better than regs, right? I'm getting some practice first so I don't ruin good buds :-D.
Siddartha is offline Quote