What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what to do what to do

G

what to do what to do...

well i have shit well over a hlf pound of buds and trim . what to do with it is the question. i have bubble bags and was going to run most of it 1 solid time through then i was thinking of doing some bho with it.. any suggestions....

G

yeah thats why i dont like bho but its so pretty. hahahahaa im gonna do the bubble this weekend and some iso superquikewash as welll. i think. then make some jelly hash

sqwirl

Sounds delicious

I just got a BubbleNow machine a few weeks ago. Highly recommend, it makes bubble makeing so much easier and has also upped my hash quality tremendously.

H

Habibi

whats jelly hash man i never heard of that before, im about to chop my bubba and turn alot of the bottom branching into hash maybe ill try something new this time.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jelly hash is when buble hash is mixed with oil

G

yup./.. and im going to be running like 125-150gr of shake and little buds then im running about 150+grams of just buds and kolas. then after the first run of each im going to take the plant matter and dry if for a few days then make some sick asss iso quike wash. 30 second and 99.9% iso.. should make for some sick asssssssss oil. then purge it like 10 times. ohhh dank dank dank

G

so all the shake and trim and buds were run. i think a total of like 250 grams of so.. i got 22 grams of dried sick ass chemdawg bubble.will ahve some pics of it soon along with pics of the iso oil i am about to make in 2days. stay tuned. man i love making bubble... almost tempted to run it a second time to make a full ounce of bubble.

M

medical_shed

You can do a BHO run with the stuff left over from bubbling. Just make sure it's totally dried out.