Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > Hash from multiple strains?

Thread Title Search
Hash from multiple strains? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-03-2007, 01:31 AM #11
spicecowboy

spicecowboy has a spectacular aura aboutspicecowboy has a spectacular aura aboutspicecowboy has a spectacular aura about
Thank´s to the thread starter Creeptic!

This is a very interresting topic.

Some people grow a wide variety of very small plants.

That´s what I did this time.

This way you have only a small quantity of trim from each different strain.

In my case it would be a bit of this and that, and I wonder what would come out mixing:

Double Dutch

Santa Maria

Sensi Star

White Widow

Orange bud

and Kali Mist

all in one piece of hash.

I mean, of course I did mixed runs before, but never with such a wide range of variety.

And as some plants have a more energetic, heart racig turn, and others are more sedative I wonder how the medical effects wuld be from such a mix(talking about a weird turn which I wouldn´t appreciate).

Then another thing comes to my mind:

All those modern hybrids are a combination of different genetics with different effects anyway...

Well, I´m confused, because before I allways had enough trim per strain to extract the trichomes separately, but this thime I have to deal with ridiculosly small clones that went on 12/12 immediately after they rooted...

I don´t plan to do this again, btw...

Any advice is highly appreciated.

spice
Io credo che a questo mondo esista solo una grande chiesa, che passa da Che Guevara e arriva fino a Madre Teresa,-passando da Malcom X , attraverso Ghandi e San Patigniano, arriva a un prete in periferia che va avanti nonstante il Vaticano.

Lorenzo Jovanotti

(millenovecentonovantaquattro)
spicecowboy is offline Quote

Old 07-03-2007, 02:39 AM #12
bounty29
Custom User Title

bounty29 is just really nicebounty29 is just really nicebounty29 is just really nicebounty29 is just really nicebounty29 is just really nicebounty29 is just really nicebounty29 is just really nicebounty29 is just really nicebounty29 is just really nicebounty29 is just really nice
So spice, I'm confused. Did you make it, or are you planning on making it? I'd really like to hear how it turns out with so many different plants.
bounty29 is offline Quote

Old 07-03-2007, 04:12 AM #13
medical_shed

I know it's not bubble as such but I recently made some dry sift hash from four or five different strains and it was easily the best thing I ever smoked.

I find mixing different strains of hash or bud always makes it more potent.

Old 07-03-2007, 04:21 AM #14
Papulz
lover of all things hashlike

Papulz is a jewel in the roughPapulz is a jewel in the roughPapulz is a jewel in the roughPapulz is a jewel in the roughPapulz is a jewel in the roughPapulz is a jewel in the roughPapulz is a jewel in the rough
jedi, mikenus, trainwreck, romulan, g13, snowcap, garberville purple, urkle purple, rainbow purple, kush mix is the most complex hash compilation i have.. its not the most potent because its 120u-90u but it certainly rocks a world or two.

i recommend combining them especially if you have little to work with.

Last edited by Papulz; 07-03-2007 at 04:24 AM..
Papulz is offline Quote

Old 07-05-2007, 08:30 AM #15
Cannabian

Cannabian is on a distinguished road
ak47 - skunk/haze - blue satellite - berlin

from my results I think there is definately NOT a downside.

Its just like neapolitan ice cream

and it all came out melty.
Cannabian is offline Quote

Old 07-05-2007, 08:34 AM #16
POP
Banned

POP will become famous soon enough
variety is spice of life. do it!
POP is offline Quote

Old 07-06-2007, 04:24 AM #17

I'll be doing a run of bubble in august with trim saved from all my grows this year mixed together. It'll have Sweettooth, Blockhead, Heavenly, Very Berry Surprise x Bubblegum, Skunk Special, Calizahr, Stonehedge, Limon, White Rhino x Black Kush, OG Kush and Wonder Haze in it. I'm really curious to see what happens with it, I mix alot of my weed when smoking anyways because my tolerance has reached an all time high lately

Old 07-06-2007, 05:18 AM #18
Haps
stone fool

Haps is a splendid one to beholdHaps is a splendid one to beholdHaps is a splendid one to beholdHaps is a splendid one to beholdHaps is a splendid one to beholdHaps is a splendid one to beholdHaps is a splendid one to beholdHaps is a splendid one to beholdHaps is a splendid one to beholdHaps is a splendid one to beholdHaps is a splendid one to behold
I collect mine already mixed from the screen I process over, after doing a crop, same on the rolling box screen. To me the mixed is always an adventure, so expanding I have to feather toke it - probably crap myself if I held a hit and took the big cough like we used to do. If you want a treat, put a small amount of prime herb in a clean bowl, like a nest, add in a small pile of your sift sand kiff, then just a small drop of honey oil in the middle, and. if you want the whole ride, add a seed sized pea of finger or scissor hash on top. If you are burned out, that will still rock your sox. I call that a dessert bowl.
H
Haps is offline Quote

Old 07-06-2007, 07:56 PM #19
PeavillePride
Banned

PeavillePride is a jewel in the roughPeavillePride is a jewel in the roughPeavillePride is a jewel in the roughPeavillePride is a jewel in the roughPeavillePride is a jewel in the roughPeavillePride is a jewel in the roughPeavillePride is a jewel in the roughPeavillePride is a jewel in the rough
I mix trim all the time.But theres strains that just make better hash than others no matter what,so i seperate them ones.But theres trim/bud that just wont make FMCD even though the bud was awesome,it will stil make great bubble.So when you mix trim leaf that makes hash thats Full Melt with one thats good but just melty,it will make the whole batch so it isnt FMCD.But it will stil rock,thats the only neg to it if its really a neg, but sometimes the melt is too hard to handle so it works out,lol.Peace,PVP
PeavillePride is offline Quote

Old 07-08-2007, 01:13 AM #20

I have a kif shaker that I made at home. I put everything into it and have made some dynamite shit. I had shit that was so strong... it was too strong for me. I could not too anything after one hit but wait for it to come down a little. Wish I had some of that right now