What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Knifemaker's first grow

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
420giveaway
feel free to show here some of your knifes or post a link to another side were i can see it :)

aha ok that esaier know for me if can see it

doint foregt to put a tube between filter and lti. another tube from Lti to push them outside of tent.

maybe you can see how much is your ec from your soil at outside of it .,?

light mix is like 0,7 - 0,8 and promix starts with 1,2 -1,3 ec, if have the last one the you doint need to give nuts for first 3 or 4 weeks depens how much ec (nuts) is inside.

did u let have already let pop beans ?

did you want put only 3 plants togehter .,?

In that photo I didnt have the carbon filter attached, I had nothing frowing in there yet and wanted to run the system for awhile to see what the temps/humidity etc would be like in there beforw I got my seeds planted.
I'm using Advanced nutrients ph perfect lineup for my grow and don't plan to check EC or PH fornthis grow. My next grow is going to be in High brix blend and it also doesn't need to be ph'd or ec'd

I only have the 3 plants because here in canada we are allowed to grow 4 plants per household and I thought 4 might be a tight squeeze in the 2x4 tent so got 3 different autoflower strains and hope to get at least an ounce per plant.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
420giveaway
yeah but if you made a test then you must make it under real conditions like with tube

is different if can push hotter heat out but you have LeD witch have less heat as HPS

So if allowed to have 4 plants then but another ones inside next run :)

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
420giveaway
looking good & is nice handwork :respect:

the first ones is with Damaskus steal style or .,?

the last 4 looking more in my direction of style more with nature colors and have a hole for paracord :biggrin:

every post have at down on right side a edit option, maybe is after 50 post were you a full member possible to usenig it, beside Quote botton

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
420giveaway
yeah right

then you needs 50 posts but you are close to half of it & the rest will going fast dude

maybe the 3 knife if it still free we coming togehter

Update day 17
Morning everyone*
The plants seemed to like their feeding. Gelato (Elayne) is already pushing out node #5 NL (Min) is on node 4 and zkittles (Aviendha) is getting her 3rd. Other than that pretty much the same.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
420giveaway
Zkittels needs this time before he starting his Turbo diesel on ...

Zkittels also at vegi not the fastest, i see it from original clone dude.

Since my Gelato plant is growing with such vigor, I have decided to try a training method gaining popularity on another forum I'm on.
The Quadline
This meathod has you grownyour plant untill it has at least 5 nodes. The plant gets its first and second nodes removed. After a couple days to recover from the first step we top the plant right above the 4th node. This leaves nodes 3 and 4 which get trained out flat toward the edge of the pot.

I did the first step today with the removal of the first 2 nodes.

Before

After

Before

After

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
420giveaway
yeah but with auto is better to not topping it maybe it can be too fast for hormones to change his sensors as he had before with mainbud

From what I've read it really depends on the plant.
If they seem to be growing quite vigorously and you make sure to top before day 21 they can do very well with being topped.
Ive seen pictures of some monster autos that got the same treatment mine will be getting.

marlicin

I'm a newbie too but not planning to grow my own that soon! However, I found diaries/journal like this very helpful!

Update day 19
Hi guys got a couple things going on this morning some good some maybe not so good....

Gelato (Elayne) took her node removal like a champ. Like she didnt even notice

She looks downright happy.

Northern lights (Min) is plugging along. Still a bit pale but putting on new growth and leaves raised up praying to the Sp250.

I started with some LST on her this morning.

Continued.....

Latest posts

Latest posts