Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Why is ISO a quick wash but ETOH is a long soak?

Thread Title Search
Why is ISO a quick wash but ETOH is a long soak? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-22-2019, 08:26 PM #41
Breadwizard

Breadwizard is just really niceBreadwizard is just really niceBreadwizard is just really niceBreadwizard is just really niceBreadwizard is just really niceBreadwizard is just really niceBreadwizard is just really niceBreadwizard is just really niceBreadwizard is just really niceBreadwizard is just really nice
Store bought has been mainly shit quality, imho. The cookies I had had ground up herb in them, felt stale even though they were fresh, and weak.

I may be picky, having worked in a bakery, but what you can bake yourself is miles ahead of the shit in the shops.
Breadwizard is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-24-2019, 05:51 PM #42
Rico Swazi

Rico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really nice
I so agree with you Breadwizard , not only baked goods, but the oils and wax found at the dispensaries around here were just pathetic and I made it very clear how I felt when I would visit.

Asked if I could do better I brought in some oil from headband haze and pics of the process outlined by Gray Wolf., right down to the fondue pot lol, Needless to say, blew them away with the terps and potency

This was back in '17 and some have upped their game since then but still lack the personal touch of turning mediocre into excellent .

Ringodoggie-

Follow the process outlined by Gray Wolf and you will be golden as your extract.

Volunteers and Their Fate
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362619
Rico Swazi is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.