Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Vermontman - Purple Satellite Grow (Indoor / Outdoor)

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Post Reply
Vermontman - Purple Satellite Grow (Indoor / Outdoor) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-22-2019, 11:49 PM #11
I wood
Member

Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 729
I wood has disabled reputation
Pinching and keeping up potted were recommendations in ace listing.
This is good advice, especially if you want to make a copy for later. I only started two plants, both grew the same with no branching at all at 24” tall. My plan to get a clone a week or two into flowering failed when the female just flowered quickly without branching. After two weeks of flowering it was clear no clone was happening so plan was changed. The female was pollinated and put back in veg area to produce seeds and a clone.
Seeds are forming nicely and after several weeks back in veg both male and female are just starting to think about providing cuttings.
The resin on the tiny undeveloped flowers and sugar leaves is thick and very encouraging. Smells wonderful, sweet floral berryish.
The half developed small buds are telling me I did the right thing in aborting flowering to get a copy and some f2s first.
I’ve never had a sativa produce buds on a stick like this.
Beautiful genes in this sativa hybrid.
To be continued.
__________________
Proud to be an indoor sativa masochist.

Still adrift in Hilbert space.
I wood is offline Quote


2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-23-2019, 12:12 AM #12
CannaRed
Cannabinerd

CannaRed's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: North of the Border
Posts: 1,270
CannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud of
Got my purple Satellites in the mail yesterday.
Im following along. Have you seen any good grow logs or smoke reports from anywhere else?
So 2' and no branches. Good to know. Are you pinching, or topping (cutting)?

Gonna try to get my seeds germinating in the next day or so.
__________________
"I have only read fragments of your posts. But I have read enough to know that you can grow some mean herb." Cvh
CannaRed is online now Quote


Old 04-23-2019, 12:21 AM #13
I wood
Member

Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 729
I wood has disabled reputation
Cut the top off of male and kept if flowering while revegging the bottom for cuttings.
The female was not pinched, just pollinated and put back under 18 hours of light. with expectations of bottom branching while seeds develope.
__________________
Proud to be an indoor sativa masochist.

Still adrift in Hilbert space.
I wood is offline Quote


Old 04-23-2019, 12:00 PM #14
Mars Hydro Led
Vendor

Mars Hydro Led's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: China
Posts: 255
Mars Hydro Led is just really niceMars Hydro Led is just really niceMars Hydro Led is just really niceMars Hydro Led is just really niceMars Hydro Led is just really niceMars Hydro Led is just really niceMars Hydro Led is just really niceMars Hydro Led is just really nice
great! I really envy your lawn
__________________
Welcome to talk with me: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....361045:tiphat:

grow diary:
Mars Hydro TS1000 test

WV SP 250 test/grow

Mars Hydro official website: www.mars-hydro.com
Coupon Code: ICMAG
Worldwide stock in US, UK, EU, AU, Canada & China
Contact Email: 420love@mars-hydro.com
Mars Hydro Led is offline Quote


Old 04-23-2019, 05:43 PM #15
Koondense
Senior Member

Koondense's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,218
Koondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant future
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
All looks so good, I'm subbed!
Koondense is offline Quote


Old 04-23-2019, 10:39 PM #16
Fridge Farmer
Member

Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Willamette Valley, Oregon
Posts: 62
Fridge Farmer has a spectacular aura aboutFridge Farmer has a spectacular aura aboutFridge Farmer has a spectacular aura aboutFridge Farmer has a spectacular aura aboutFridge Farmer has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Hydro Led View Post
great! I really envy your lawn
Thank you, I've been working my tail off back there.
Fridge Farmer is offline Quote


Old 04-23-2019, 10:42 PM #17
Fridge Farmer
Member

Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Willamette Valley, Oregon
Posts: 62
Fridge Farmer has a spectacular aura aboutFridge Farmer has a spectacular aura aboutFridge Farmer has a spectacular aura aboutFridge Farmer has a spectacular aura aboutFridge Farmer has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by I wood View Post
Pinching and keeping up potted were recommendations in ace listing.
This is good advice, especially if you want to make a copy for later. I only started two plants, both grew the same with no branching at all at 24” tall. My plan to get a clone a week or two into flowering failed when the female just flowered quickly without branching. After two weeks of flowering it was clear no clone was happening so plan was changed. The female was pollinated and put back in veg area to produce seeds and a clone.
Seeds are forming nicely and after several weeks back in veg both male and female are just starting to think about providing cuttings.
The resin on the tiny undeveloped flowers and sugar leaves is thick and very encouraging. Smells wonderful, sweet floral berryish.
The half developed small buds are telling me I did the right thing in aborting flowering to get a copy and some f2s first.
I’ve never had a sativa produce buds on a stick like this.
Beautiful genes in this sativa hybrid.
To be continued.
Should I top these? I may need some help sexing as these are my first regular seeds.
Fridge Farmer is offline Quote


Old 04-23-2019, 10:55 PM #18
I wood
Member

Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 729
I wood has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fridge Farmer View Post
Should I top these? I may need some help sexing as these are my first regular seeds.
Usually I am not a fan of topping but with these I would recommend it, especially if you want to make a clone to keep it going.
They are quick to flower as well so sexing should be pretty easy.
__________________
Proud to be an indoor sativa masochist.

Still adrift in Hilbert space.
I wood is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-23-2019, 11:24 PM #19
Fridge Farmer
Member

Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Willamette Valley, Oregon
Posts: 62
Fridge Farmer has a spectacular aura aboutFridge Farmer has a spectacular aura aboutFridge Farmer has a spectacular aura aboutFridge Farmer has a spectacular aura aboutFridge Farmer has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by I wood View Post
Usually I am not a fan of topping but with these I would recommend it, especially if you want to make a clone to keep it going.
They are quick to flower as well so sexing should be pretty easy.
Thanks, I'm going to top them tonight. The node spacing is pretty wild. Should I clip up top?
Fridge Farmer is offline Quote


Old 04-24-2019, 10:48 PM #20
Fridge Farmer
Member

Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Willamette Valley, Oregon
Posts: 62
Fridge Farmer has a spectacular aura aboutFridge Farmer has a spectacular aura aboutFridge Farmer has a spectacular aura aboutFridge Farmer has a spectacular aura aboutFridge Farmer has a spectacular aura about
Topped all four last night. Crazy how quickly they grow and recover. Not sure if it's too early for sexing, but I went ahead and took some photos of each.

Blue


Pink


Yellow


Green
Fridge Farmer is offline Quote


5 members found this post helpful.

Post Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:21 PM.




This site is for educational and entertainment purposes only.
You must be of legal age to view ICmag and participate here.
All postings are the responsibility of their authors.
Powered by: vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.